Chapter six : First impression

STEP BROTHER.       chapter 6 : First impression

- Next day -
Suga's pov :
I could not sleep all night and had to ignore my dad coz I did not wanted to hurt him by words or physically. I woke up and went straight to shower I could see all the shit that had happen in the past right in front of my eyes as the hot water rolled over my body, for some reason I could not hold my tears back this time maybe I have held it for too long..
I could remember how my dad found out about my mom cheating on him I could see how the dickhead boyfriend of my mom stromed in when my dad could not accept what had happen I remembered how the man pushed me against the wall so that I back off I could remember what my mom said running 'I will be back to take you Suga' and the judices decision and the last statement which was 'the court has decided that MIN YOONGI will be living with his father case dismissed' and my mom's tears....
- Minutes passed -
I called up Y/n to check how she is doing and she told me to meet her at the Star Bucks.
-end of pov -

Y/n's pov :
My phone rang when I was having my breakfast it was suga I asked him to meet me at Starbucks.
I headed their as soon as I finished breakfast we meet and spoke about the other day :
Suga - what are we gonna do??
Y/n - I have no idea but I was happy when I saw my mom smiling, it was like she found love again.
Suga - huh- she indeed was happy but what about us??  You still love me right??
Y/n - OMG!! Yes how can you even think I don't love you.
Suga - Good to hear...
We headed to school
- end of pov -

Around noon Rosa's phone rang and she was asked to bring Y/n to one of the best restaurants in the town.

- at the restaurant -

Y/n's pov :

"Mom.. How long should we wait here??" I cried "Not anymore" Rosa said smiling at the entrance there were two men walking into the restaurant wearing a suit and there was me wearing a over sized hoodie and my mom dressed like Park Min-Young from the drama WHATS WRONG WITH SECRETARY KIM.
My eyes widen when I saw suga, I looked at my mom and she held my hand whispering 'chill' as they got closer and closer my smile got bigger and bigger I started blushing at a point when he triped and almost fell he was so cute. He triped and did not even realized it until his father asked him if he is okay, his dad saw me and greeted good evening bring his hand forward for a shake, I shook his hand and looked at suga "Ohh.. This is my son suga" he introduced him "Ya.. I know" I said "As I could not introduce myself properly earlier, Am Min Jungoo Rosa's boyfriend and Suga's father" he said with a huge smile on his face I have no option but smile back. I looked at suga and realized that his father has no idea about us dating.. It was gonna be so weird when he does.
"Nice to meet you Mr. Min, am Lee. Y/n Suga's girlfriend and Rosa's daughter" I said, suga started at me blushing and my mom was speechless "Oh.. Call me Jungoo dear-" he paused for a minute "Did you just say that ur Suga's girlfriend I guess I heard it wrong??" he gave a late reaction "Yes Jungoo I said I am his girlfriend and you heard it right" I said. "Let's see" my mom said to make it less weird, suga came forward and pulled a chair like a gentleman and signed me to sit I thought he was gonna do the same for me my but he sat right next to me holding my hand I could feel the vibration of his hand, as suga sat beside me Jungoo and my mom say next to each other "So Y/n what do you study??" Jungoo asked "Umm.. Am in the last year of my schooling" I answered wiping the plate clear with tissue.
Hours passes and we talking about all kind of shit, the shit that I did not understand nor did I try, the shit that hurt me, the shit that made me laugh...
After the dinner :
"He seems pretty cool" I said to suga when my mom and Jungoo were busy paying the bill, "he is" replied suga "how long?" I asked "huh-?" suga was confused "I meant how long has it been since him being this happy??" I asked "Let's see..-" he said and started figure counting "Nine to ten years" he continued "omo.. Wow" I was speechless "I was really small when it all happen.. I figured it all out late, I just knew that something had happen but had no clue what had happen" he said "You must be very happy" I said with a huge smile "Hmm" he hummed. "Let's go kids" my mom shouted and we headed back home.
- end of pov -

- time passed -

Suga's pov :
I went straight up to my bedroom to freshen up and told my dad to make a glass of soda, today was just... Best I guess when Y/n said 'Suga's girlfriend' my heart beat raised so fast and I turned into a tomato in the faction of a second. I still had not understand the purpose of this lil meet in the restaurant so I went to ask my dad about it after the shower :
Suga - Dad.. How was today??
Jungoo - It was amazing son how was your day??
Suga - Better than best.. My girlfriend called me her boyfriend infront of her mother's boyfriend.
Jungoo - Oh... So your really dating her??
Suga - Ofcouse dad am!!
Jungoo - How long??
Suga - huh-
Jungoo - how long have you too been dating
Suga - Not long
Jungoo - What will happen next??
Suga - Have no idea.
Jungoo - It's not too late to quit tho-
Suga - Ohh!!  Quit who is talking about quitting I say 'May the best man win' .
I said making two quoting in the air. All I wanted to ask was the purpose of the meet but he turned it into 'Now or Never' show.

Stay tuned for part seven 💜💜💜