Chapter one : Introduction

STEP BROTHER.      
Chapter 1: Introduction

"Ahh!" I took a deep breath and let it out, one more year of school and am free from this hell. 9 years with this school and the vibe is same, "one more year Y/n just one more and then you will be far from all these monsters till then FIGHTING!!" I say to myself and enter the tall old building. I enter and see nerds with nerdy glasses, hot soccer players and the extraordinary people who don't know what respect means nor what 'enjoy your life' means.

"Yo shortie" I hear a voice from behind it was j-Hope and the boys, they call themselves BTS which means bullet proof boy scout. They stick together no matter what happens and the word HATE does not exist in their dictionary.

"Am not short you guys are simply tall" I said in an annoyed tone "Aww our Miss.Shortie is now annoyed guys we should stop" said suga. Everyone laughed "Hahahaha real funny you guys" I said, "Anyways.." slided Jimin pushing the boys "Y/n look into my eyes, see the deep love for you" he said "Yah!  Jimin behave" shouted Jin "Hyung are you jealous coz I flirt better than you?" Jimin asked "Me? Jelouse of you? Guys the shortie of our group says that am jelouse, well Jiminshii the air up here has a positive vibe" says Jin dissing Jimin. "Hyun-" Jimin was intruppited in between by Namjoon the one with brain no seriously he may destroy things and be childish but his IQ is 148.
"Y/n, do you have change for 100??" asked Taehyung "Umm.. Let me check" I said sliding my hands inside my wallet "here you go" I said handing him ten paper money "Ah!  I need to buy Jungkook his banana milk he payed for my big mc yestaday so... " he hesitated "No problem", "Hey guys did you all miss me?"asked Jungkook the baby of the group "Hell no" a voice was heard from the nearest class room that was Jimso "Hey gal" J-Hope said leaning for a hug "How you doing hope?" asked Jimso hugging him. "Are we all ghost expect for j-Hope" said Jimin "Aishh, I did not see you their shortie sorry" Jimso laughed.

"Devils what are you doing here go to your class" we heard a voice coming from the left side of the hall we all turned at once to see who is it, it was Mr.Choi our English teacher Mr.Choi is the coolest teacher ever existed he calls his favorite students devils. "And Miss.Y/n stop by my disk after school I need to talk to you about the Literature Fest" he said and gave a death glare at the boys and Jimso "Yes Sir" I said with a grand salute. He nodded his head and walked off, "Okay so, meet you guy-" Namjoon was intruppited by the school bell "-s at lunch table" he continued "Okay bye now let's do it FIGHITING!" cheered suga.

Everyone laughed and left, I walked to my locker and opened it "let's see first class is..... Oh!  Maths are you kidding me I have to study maths this early in the morning? Aishh" I said to myself  "it's 10:03 Miss. Y/n it's not that early, get to class in thirty seconds or you will be given detention" said Mrs.Kim walking towards me. "Huh-" I shuddred "The class is right their" she said pointing at the corner of the hall.  I smashed the locker door really hard and ran towards the class because I can't get detention on the first day of school it adds  bad impression on new teachers and students and I don't want that to happen.

Stay tuned for part two 💜