Chapter Seven: Here Comes The Boom

A/N: The dialogue between Ava & Gabriel at the end has changed because I edited PTBBW and so yeah… Don’t be confused it’s better. I hope! Enjoy.

Chapter Seven: Here Comes The Boom
Standing in the silent cafeteria I ignore the numbness on my cheek and watch as she walks away not looking back. Glaring at her back I turn around and walk out of the wide glass doors with the guys following behind me.

“Holy shit!” Harley exclaims as we make our way around the school to the parking lot. 

“Well that plan backfired.” Callum chuckles lowly.

“I’m going to be punching the two of you if you keep talking.” I growl pushing them away from me.

“Hey, hey, hey we didn’t do anything.” Callum raises his hands in amusement. 

“I can’t believe she punched you in the face. I keep replaying it in my head.” Ryker comments laughing as he leans against Diesel’s car.

“One of you three are going to fucking die if you keep talking shit.” Diesel smirks shaking his head. 

“I’m hitting the fucking gym before I hit one of you.” I swing my bag onto my shoulder and walk to my black BMW M4 parked next to Diesel’s.

“If you’re gyming it I’m coming.” Ryker follows after me opening the passenger door.

“Same!” Harley, Callum and Diesel yell out as the jump into his navy blue Range Rover.

“I’m trying to get away from you tools.” I grumble as I start the car ignoring Ryker’s smile. 

Ryker starts to play with the radio station aggravating me more, as I stop in front of the red light I turn my head and glare at him as he shakes his head whenever a song starts to play.

“Oh yes I love this song.” He claps his hand looking up at me nodding.

“I fucking hate your face.” I tell him facing the front and speeding off.

“Oh hey that’s not a nice thing to say.” Ryker speaks turning the radio louder.

“Fuck off you dick muncher.” I tell him, tightening my grip on the steering wheel as I turn the radio down.

As we continue down the road, thanking God that Ryker is silent as he nods his head to the radio while texting. Soon the radio turns off and starts to sound my phone ringtone. Touching accept on the radio my mother’s voice sounds through the speakers of the car sparking Ryker’s interest.

“Hey Mrs Gabriel!” Ryker yells at the radio making me groan. 

“Hi Ryker. How are you?” She laughs.

“I’m good your son is playing chaperone it’s pretty fun.” Ryker explains to her. Turning the steering wheel quickly to the right Ryker goes flying into the side door.

“Hey mom what’s up?” I ask. 

“Honey we’re going out with one of your father’s friend Mr Ramirez and his daughter so make sure you’re at home by five so you can get dressed and we can leave together.” She tells me making me smirk as Ryker chuckles under his breath.

“All good talk to you later.” Ending the call Ryker and I burst out laughing.

“Holy shit this is fucking gold.” He breathes out unbuckling and getting out of the car. 

Shaking my head I pull the keys and get out of the car walking around to the trunk opening it up and grabbing my gym bag as Ryker takes his out.

“Thank God I keep on in your car.”