Changes(Kolena)

Ships- Kolena Klaroline Haylijah

Hope gotes to visit her family only to find a girl that she does not recognize. Elena Gilbert who her two best friends do know. And apparently a cousin. To discover even when her parents were alive that even they were hiding something from them. They her once aunt Davina had did something. In retaliation her uncle had a one night stand with Elena Gilbert who new human got pregnant. And died in birth her best friend turned her into an original who had magic. She became even more powerful then them. She moved in with them. And became great friends with the sisters. Kol promised before they got together that he was going to be the best father he could to his daughter and he was going to keep it.

He didn't know how but he knew that he was going to make sure that his daughter was safe. Him and Elena got together and have been together for over a year. Davina is angry and always trys to call and ruin things. Knowing that one of things that scares him the most is losing his daughter.

Freya and Rebekah agreed with there brother to not tell Hope scared of how she would react to it. And knowing it wasn't that different then her own or her mother's story. Not knowing that Hope has been planning on trying to bring her parents back. And with another strong witch."Elena" She was finally ready to try and pull it off, Wait till she finds out everything that has happened that she has had no clue about.

--

Do y'all want this to be a Hosie too.

I have a chapter or two of this already. Just need to make a cover.

Is there anything that y'all would like to see in this book.

Questions you have?

I have a Hosie Kolena book in the works called Pregnant by Mikaelsons it might be my next posted draft for this book