The liar Diaries(Kolena)

Pretty Little Liars and The Vampire Diaries crossover
Ships(Endgame)- Kalijah Klaroline Bamon Kolena and Jerbekah
Ships in the begining- Halijah Klaroline Bamon Kolvina and Stelena
Aria Mikaelson-Kolena daughter
Mona Mikaelson- Kolena daughter twin of Aria
Stefanie Mikaelson- Youngest Kolena daughter
Hanna Gilbert- Jerbekah daughter
Spencer Mikalson- Kalijah daughter
Alison Mikaelson-Klaroline daughter
Emily Salvatore- Bamon daughter

All the girls got pregnant around the same time the kids go in oldest to youngest Alison Spencer Hannah Mona Aria Emily they are 17-16 i decreased there age from the show to go with tvd. Stefanie is 7.

They gave there daughters up for protection. And by they i mean Katherine got compelled Rebekah got threatened with a dagger Elena got drugged and Bonnie was persuaded.

When the liars were all two they had went to see the girls monthly. Elena basically saying she was going with or without them. They knew who there parents were. But couldn't be with the at all times.

Elena left and Kol never came searching for her. Or even tried to get her back. Stefan was there for her when no one else was. At first she didn't want to betray Kol but after learning from Rebekah he was dating a witch Davina Claire. She finally let Stefan in and they got back together. He died saving her. And Kol who found out From Freya that Elena was with Stefan. Davina and Stefan died around the same time. After Kol found out he died he went to confort her. Talking to her and just being there. A year later one time thing she got pregnant. She named her daughter Stefanie after Stefan. When she found out she was pregnant she pushed Kol away not wanting her daughter to get taken. Davina came back he got back with her. and Married her. Caroline spilled the beans about Stefanie being his daughter. And Elena will let him see her every once in a while.

Klaus and Caroline broke up. Hayley got pregnant. When Caroline found out she was pissed. She hated that he was about to get to raise one of his daughters and hers was still in Rosewood. She wished she could raise her daughter but with there enemies she knew that it wasn't going to be safe. When Hope turned 14 they got back together. For now there just dating. When Ali ran away from rosewood she went to go live with her mother. Leaving the truth of why she left out. She told them not to tell the others that she was alive and they listened.

Elijah had compelled Katherine's vote knowing that she didn't want to lose another child. But he also knew that his duaghter had to be safe so he went along with it. Katherine hates that he compelled her vote. Knowing that she can't just take her daughter from her life. She hates him with all her heart. But like the others she puts on the front that there still together in front of the girls. She got even madder knowing that he was falling for Hayley thinking he was betraying her.

Damon and Bonnie have been off and on for the last 17 years. Bonnie hated that he had persuading her into giving up her daughter. Sometimes they got along and sometimes they didn't. Sometimes they got along but sometimes they didn't. She had went into using throwing stars after giving her daughter up. Not being a vampire she couldn't go out and kill everyone like the others could Elena went and starting shooting bow and arrow. She helped Elena through her transition. She soon turned herself using Elena's blood keeping her magic. She is soon to find out that she is pregnant again.

Rebekah and Jeremy were just a fling. But Rebekah was so excited to learn that she was pregnant always wanting to be a mother. She was happy that she was finally getting the chance to be a mother. But Niklaus told her that she had to send her precious Hannah away with the other girls in order for them to be safe. He said if she didn't agree that he would dagger her then take Hanna. She despised him so much for it. And was thankful that 3 days out of every month after the girls turned two that they were allowed to go see them. Jeremy was happy to become a father him and Rebekah had become quite close. He understood that he had to send his little girl away for her protection.

Meredith moved to rosewood disquised as Melissa to keep an eye on the girls at Elena's order. Turning and becoming a vampire.

Mona is a lot like her dad but if anyone hurts her mom its game over. She does not really get along with her twin Aria who is the opposite a lot like her mom but prefers her dad. Stefanie is always in the middle. She seen her parents argue with each other and her sisters argue.

Alison loves her little sisters Josie and Lizzie and welcomes Hope with open arms. Making sure that she knows that she is not alone and that there dad won't treat her different just because she is there.

Emily is happy that he parents are excepting her for who she is and that she will be getting a sibling. She helps the others adjust back to being where they are. Is enjoying the thought of attending the boarding school in honor of her uncle.

Spencer gets why her mother is angry with her father. She understands it perfectly and is backing her mother every step of the way making sure that she knows that she is not alone and that she will never leave her.

Hanna is sad about the things that happened in rosewood. But is happy that Caleb will be coming to Mystic Falls. She loves him and hopes that her family approves of him. She  understands that things are going to be different now and she's ok with it.

======

Hope y'all like this comment anything y'all would like to see for this book

I will be dropping this after closing somemore of my books. Flashes will only be happy an epilouge left because i have lost interest in it. Sorry working on making at least two more chapters for the after math so that i can close that with a happy ending. And adding more to Elena's sister and Finishing Revenge.