The Billionarie's One-Night stand~♡Kolena

Ships- Kolena, Kalijah, Klaroline Datherine Stebekah

Human
Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, Damon, Stefan, Rebekah, Kol, Jeremy, and Henrick went to high school together that was 4 years ago. The Mikaelson's are the billionare family in town. Mikaelson who died a year prior made his son Kol CEO of the company.

Mikael hated that his oldest was Bisexual and married to  girl. He hated that Finn let his mother control him. He hated that Klaus wasn't his. And that Elijah backed Klaus on everything. He knew that Kol was the wild child that he made his own rules so he chose him to run it.

He forced his wife into signing a contract saying that Kol could not be overthrown and that he had to give it up to a family member or an heir.

Now Kol who runs the company with his siblings by his side. His mother Esther always wanted an heir that she can control to take over. Since Caroline and Hayley both had girls she wants one to have a boy.

Elena Gilbert all her parents besides her biological father that she doesn't talk to are dead. Her aunt lives in a different city with her husband. She was best friends with Caroline Forbes Bonnie Bennett and Rebekah Mikaelson. She hated all the Mikaelson brothers for reasons that will be explained later.

Her boyfriend since high school cheated on her with her twin sister Katherine. She tried to talk to her brother but he thought that she was lying. She had just graduated college and needed to find a job as a nurse at a hospital so that she could support herself.

When she was at a bar Kol Mikaelson sits next to her. One thing led to another and a month later she was pregnant with twins. She left to new york not wanting her kids in that life.

Caroline freaking out about her best friend missing somehow gets Esther Mikaelsons to put out an Alert.

Elena's twins Kylie and Kyle are one years old. A nurse recognizes Elena's picture from the flyer. After tricking the doctor to do a DNA test so that she had something to tell Esther.

After getting the report of who the father was Esther tells Freya Caroline Rebekah and Sage to bring Elena back any means nessacary with the kids.

Hayley gets word and goes to tell her little brother who sends her on the jet. Elena is not very happy when the five girls show up at her door trying to get her and her kids to move back to Mystic Falls

--

I will have a mini one shot posted in the next two hours in my Kolena-One shot book but this will also be its own book
As always what would y'all like to see in this book i love adding in y'all suggestions