~The Festival~

(Alright so, yes, I know Phil isn't on dreamsmp, but i still decided to add him here, as some sort of father figure. Ya know to keep Y/n from blowing shit up. But anyways, I went dark on discord just a few minutes ago as of now, at 4:08, my mother ate a cookie in front of me, causing the darkness to happen. Well, let the show begin!)

"Schlatt! Y/n! Is the plans ready?" We both nodded at the brunette (?? bro idek his hair color, so im just saying its brown for the sake of my brain-cells) and placed our cups down onto the table in front of us.

"Tonight, we celebrate what you rightfully won, Big S." I looked at him with a proud nod, then almost immediately to my very professional outfit, which was mainly just for today.

Hair now in a pony tail, the girl got up and walked to the edge of the stage. "Alex. Let the guests in the gates, tell them they can mingle whilst waiting for the festivities." A single gesture of hand waved the beanie wielding man nod and walk away. "Schlatt, go get ready for one hell of a festival. I'll make sure the microphones are ready." Schlatt nodded

Turning a back to the edge of the stage and walking away, the girl help up a coin, not any coin, but their own signature one. A big sword and shield engraved in the middle. "Heh, it all goes down tonight." Copper flashed as the coin got flipped in the air, crown reflecting the sun, Y/n walked over to the microphone and set it up, doing the same to the other, then walking down. Making eye contact with the Walmart Herobrine, sending a wink their way, the sunglasses on the brunettes face slipping down from surprise.

"Eret! Good friend! Enjoy the festival, may luck be on your side." The girl smirked walking away. "Wait! What do you mean, 'May luck be on your side?' " The confused queer asked turning the other around. "It obviously means stuffs going down, honey. Have fun, and enjoy the ride.!"

Taking the queers hands off their shoulders they started walking through the stands, making sure they were all ready.

"Y/n!" a blonde spoke in front of them, scaring the girl. "Jeez Niki, don't sneak up on me like that!" The two females sat and looked at each other, "And, why are you talking to me? I literally betrayed you guys days ago." Niki looked away from my eyes and to the ground. "I really believe you can change," Her gaze averted back to mine, "The festival tonight can prove it. Just please, take my advise, and whatever you planned for. Make it benefit everyone else but Schlatt."

"Niki. Im sorry, but no can do. The festival is my time to shine." With that, the sound of boots thumping on the cobblestone path echoed around the NASA building.

The girl felt around her pockets, finally touching what they were looking for.  Pulling it out of the pocket, they analyzed the red button. "If this button doesnt work today, theres always a next time."

"May everyone please come to the podium and take a seat? The festivals beginning in 5 minutes!"

Looking at the button once more, they put in their pocket. Turning on their heels to walk back towards the stage, where they would be seated during.

"Welcome welcome! Everyone may I have your attention," The brunette horned man gazed into the crowd, waiting for the complete silence. "Thank you."

"As you know, this is a festival! Now heres whats gonna happen. Tubbo here is going to give his speech. Then, afterwards you can go do festivities." He smirked. The girl looked over to the smaller brunette in the back, as if to say 'You sure you wanna do this?' He nodded and walked up to where Schlatt stood, fixing his sleeves then breathing in and out, preparing his monolouge.

"Uhm. A wise man once told me that L'manberg was like lettuce. There are so many layers of tasty and healthy goodness, and once you wash off all the caterpillars and worms from the surface. It's a pretty good meal!"