~Chapter 1~

Tommy was nowhere to be found. I, Will, and Techno are trying to find him, but we've got no lead on where he went.

Wilbur suggested he ran away, I mean I wouldn't blame him, I would too if my best friend betrayed me.

-----------------------------------------------Time Skip-------------------------------------------------

"Will? I'm worried about him.." I sighed and looked up at Wilbur, who was staring at the wall blankly.

He sighed and fixed the beanie which sat upon his head. "Y/n, we all are, but he'll be fine. It's not his fault Tubbo betrayed him and joined schlatt, Tubbo was tired of Tommy treating him badly."

With my e/c eyes trained upon him he turned around and kneeled in front of me.

"Listen Y/n, we can go and search his whereabouts later, but for now, lets get geared up and ready. I've already gotten out of the suit, you should too." He pointed his index finger to a pile of clothes to the left by the hall.

Waving a hand around myself as a gesture to my appearance, "I've got nothing on me to wear Will, I'll just have to wear this unti-" I didn't get to finish what I was saying as we both heard a scream in the distance.

Looking at each other we sprinted out of base and into the forest towards the scream.

I saw techno on the horizon running towards us. "Will, Techno is to our right." He nodded and looked, then said something to me, slowing down just slightly waiting for techno. "Go towards the scream, you scope the area, Techno and I will catch up." I nodded and continued.

Wandering around the area I spotted a whiff of hair in front of me. "Whos ther-" I yelled out, immediately after half saying there, getting pinned to a tree.

Looking up at the person I saw blonde hair, noticing the blue war jacket.

"T-tommy, is that you?" Nature fidgeted around us as he loosened his grip on his sword and exhaled, sounding relieved.

"Y/n, you shouldn't be out here."

"Why, what's happened? And why aren't you with us in the base?" Moving my hand towards his shoulders pushing him down onto the ground, holding my sword by his chin.

He gulped, throwing his netherite sword to the side. "I ran, Y/n, I couldn't handle being betrayed by Tubbo. I mean, don't get me wrong, but. He just looked happy to not be with his L'manburgian friends."

"Y/n!" Came Wills voice from an estimated twenty trees away.

Knocking on the wood in response I kept my gaze on the boy in front of me on the ground.

"Thank the gods you're safe, Y/n. And. Is that Tommy?" I nodded at his question, putting my sword back into its sheath stepping backwards and holding out a hand for Tommy.

"Tommy! Glad to see ya bud. We've been worried about you. Even with all this stuff going around, I must make sure you guys are all safe at all times.

The other two nodded, except for me, I muttered out an agreement. 

Hi! Im Rose, and this is my 8th story, hopefully ill keep this one up, but I can't make any promises. If you like this story, please Vote and comment. Its literally an hour until I have to prepare to go to sleep, but I'm using that time to write I- Welp, have fun y'all!

-RoseHasn'tPreparedLifeAtAll