(Ep 15) Christmas Time

"Maddie It's CHRISTMAS!" I slowly open my eyes to see Draco shaking me to wake up. "Ok....give me five more minutes..." I turn away, pulling the covers over me again. Draco rolls me back over putting his faces just inches from mine. "No now." He says, I lean in to kiss his soft lips. "Not until you get up.." he whispers in my ear, taking a step back to move away from me. "fine" I reach my hands out to Draco to help me stand up. "Can I have my kiss now?" I look up at him in his eyes, then lips, then back to his eyes. Without saying anything his lips touch mine and his hands are going up and down my back. 

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything here now." my mother walks into the middle of his room and just stands there. We quickly let go of the kiss, I grab his hand, and look at my mum. "No. you aren't interrupting anything." I break eye contact with her to look down at my feet in embarrassment. "Breakfast is ready." she gives me a wink and walks out the door. "That was..." Draco starts, looking at me. "embarrassing.." I finish his sentence looking at him. He walks me downstairs, still holding my hand. Narcissa looks at us and pastes a smile on her face. 

"Here you go, kids." Narcissa hands us each a plate with croissants, eggs, and an apple. Draco and I sit next to each other at the table and talk while we eat our breakfast. "Just imagine this.." Draco slowly starts, looking around to see if anyone else can hear our conversation. "A little house with a big backyard. Two kids. Three dogs." he looks at me smirking and tears off a piece of his croissant. "That sounds...amazing!" I look back at him blushing, I was happy, excited that the love of my life was talking about a future together. "It would just be us, our kids, and the dogs." he sits back in his chair, smiling at the thought of it.

30 MINUTES LATER:

"I'm going to get dressed now. I'll be back down in a bit." I look at Draco, shooting him a smile and walking off to my room. I walk up the stairs, feeling eyes on me. I turn around and see Draco right behind me. "Can't get enough of me?" I wink at him, blushing. "Honestly no, but I'm getting dressed to my Jewel." he picks me up and carries me to my room, giving me kisses on the way.

When we get to my room he puts me down and I push him out so I could get changed. "I'll be back to walk you down again." he smiles and walks off to his room. I close my door and headed over to my closet to pick out my dress and shoes. 

(this is what Maddie wears:)

I put on a little bit of makeup, straighten my hair, and traveled to my mirror in the corner of my room

I put on a little bit of makeup, straighten my hair, and traveled to my mirror in the corner of my room. I looked in it and perfected how I looked. I grabbed my phone and texted Draco asking where he was. 

A few minutes later I heard a knock on my door, I expected Draco, so I opened it quickly, but to my surprise, it was his mother. "Oh hello, come in." I open the door wider, peeking my head out of the door frame, looking for Draco.