Chapter 4 Mamabear

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO ALAN BALL AND Charlaine Harris

***************************************************

******Sigrid's P.O.V.******

I was sitting at the bar flirting with Sam hoping to get lucky with him tonight. The bar seemed to have gone back to normal once Mr. Northman left. I noticed the boys were doing the same as I and that Samuel had just left with his conquest. Just as I was making progress with my advances I heard what could only be my brothers' shouts from the parking lot. I quickly made my way outside only to see them being quickly taken by Mr. Northman.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing with my brothers you son of a bitch?" I yelled at him.

"Taking them to be punished for their crimes as they should have been. Tell me where you apart of the political rally that went awry a few months ago where there were a bunch of human and vampire politicians where killed?"

"I have no idea what you are referring to Mr. Northman the only event I know of where a bunch of politicians wound up dying was because of random causes of death at various times and the only reason I know anything is because I heard it on the news. Surely my brothers had nothing to do with this they're stupid but not that stupid."

"Oh, I believe they are as I overheard them inside the bar discussing it after they thought I left and I believe you were probably stupid enough too, so I'm going to need you to come with me."

"Like Hell, I'll go anywhere with you you son of a bitch." I said and took off running at full speed hoping to escape him I thought I did till he ran into me full speed and grabbed me. I knew then I wouldn't be to escape so I did the only thing I could do. "MOMMY!!!!" I screamed as loud as I could hoping my mother could feel it. I was dragged back to where my brother were and wrapped in silver.

******Nikita's P.O.V.******

I was enjoying myself with Jason his head buried between my legs and mine between his. Every little moan that vibrated against me got me more and more turned on. I had just sat up from what I was doing causing his tongue to apply more pressure to my pussy which made me moan I was about to move forward to start riding him and had his dick ready to enter me when I heard it. "MOMMY" in Sigrid's voice and felt panic immediately as I could sense her distress. I reached out to feel for the boys but I felt nothing. I sprung up from the bed despite Jason's protest and got dressed as quickly as possible. I told Jason that we would finish later but I had something urgent I had to deal with he was not pleased in the slightest. I took off out the door and started walking. I envisioned Sigrid in my head and managed to project myself to where she was. I saw her standing next to her brothers bound in silver chains. I looked around and saw many vampires surrounding them from the sounds of it they appear to be holding trials. I watched as one vampire had his fangs ripped out and thrown into the crowd and how the brown-haired one who was with Eric was forced to turn an innocent young thing against his will after he apparently killed a vampire to protect someone he cared about. Then I saw my children being brought up and heard the charges they were being given. Oh no, I muttered when I realized what must have happened. I quickly muttered a few words and allowed myself to travel to where they were. I appeared in front of my children out of thin air shocking everyone except my babies. "Who are you?" The vampire passing judgment asked with surprise.

"Your worst nightmare if you don't let them go right now," I told him menacingly I could feel the other vampires slowly closing in on me but I had no fear of them.

"I cannot do that as they have been charged with a crime a very serious crime."

"Oh yeah and where's your proof?"

"Mr. Northman right there heard them over talking about the incident in question. Were you aware they committed these crimes? You know what actually I don't care I don't know why I'm answering to vampire's pet. I should just have you killed right here and now or give you to someone else for their entertainment after all you are quite beautiful and do smell delectable." He replied with a cocky smirk that just made me want to tear him to shreds more especially after he referred to me as my childrens' pet.

"To answer your question even though apparently you don't want it I was fully aware of the crimes they committed and I even covered them up and made sure all the little politicians both your kind and human looked like they all had accidents or were done in by someone else and I thought I made sure that there was no trace of the incident left anywhere but sadly I was mistaken. I already made sure they were adequately punished."

"So you knew about the crimes and covered it up!" He looked and sounded really pissed off now and I could feel I had Eric's full attention.

"Isn't that what I just said. You really thought that vampires would be able to cover things up as well as I did or at least thought I did. Wow, I figured that a vampire who had made it this long would have some sort of brains but it seems obvious you have been surviving on pure luck same with that one over there." I pointed towards Eric. "Now we will be taking our leave and if anyone wants to challenge me be my guest." I turned to start undoing the chains on my children when I felt a vampire run up and yank my head back by my hair. I closed my eyes and focused my energy and I felt him grip release and felt wetness splash all over my back. I quickly undid the first set on Alex which allowed him to free the others and they took off letting me handle the fight to avoid further trouble on their end. I took care of the vampires attacking me hoping that Eric wasn't amongst them. I managed to kill the first 10 all at once the blood and guts splashing me in all directions. I scanned the second wave approaching and spotted Eric standing on the sidelines confused and surprised then he charged me with the rest. Fuck I can't use my magic against him so I guess I have to put on a hell of a show to get this to stop. I managed to kill 5 more vampires in the same way as the first 10. I closed my eyes and let myself be consumed by heat flames ignited from different parts of my body I take out a few more vamps with those. Suddenly I heard the head vampire shouts at them to stop and things imminently halted. I slowly let some of my flames die down. "What are you?" He asked afraid I turned and approached him floating so I am face to face with him my eyes were completely black. "I am a queen." I spit out. "And if you or any of you ever think about coming for me or my children again I will not only kill you but I will cause the same thing that happened during the Spanish Inquisition to happen again. Do you understand me?" He replied with a hesitant nod. I floated back to the ground and thanked them for their time and informed them that I would punish my children as I saw fit. I could have easily avoided all this and just grabbed the kids and left for home in a matter of minutes but I just had to make a point since the cat was out of the bag and I didn't feel like dealing with any more issues. I quickly took my leave and got myself back home in a matter of minutes.