Chapter 5 Coming Home

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO Alan Ball AND Charlaine Harris.

*****************************************************************

******Nikita's P.O.V.******

When I arrived home, I looked around for my children and noticed they had not made it back yet which was strange as the door was unlocked. I began to worry again. I reached out for them and felt they were ok, so I assumed they were probably either trying to avoid me or looking for a snack or both. I decided to deal with them later as I stood in front of a mirror and took in my bloody appearance. I made my way to the shower, eager to get myself cleaned off and relax and maybe take a bath afterward. I turned on some music and stepped into the hot spray and watched as the blood ran off of me and down the drain. I took my time properly, cleaned myself, and scrub my hair after the water finally ran clear. I started to run my bath. I laid in the bath the water relaxing my muscles even more and letting my mind drift away the music playing in the background I heard the sound of the door open faintley and assumed the others have came home because I had locked it again when I came in. I thought this until I felt a familiar shiver. How did he get in? I questioned myself in a panic. Oh right he's my landlord fuck. I heard his footsteps getting closer causing me to become more distressed. I had to think quick so he wouldn't find me. Just as the knob turned on the door I turned myself invisible and hid myself beneth the water. I could not see anything from my vantage point but I could still somewhat hear I could hear him turning the music off and slowly approaching the tub and perring down at the water and straight into my eyes hoping he didn't notice the slight disturbance in the water hoping that he thought I was somewhere else in the house giving me time to come up with a better plan. I watched as he disappeared over the top of the water and began to walk away. I heard him leave the room I let out a sigh small sigh of relief which was a mistake because just as soon as the bubbles reached the surface he was right back over the water and reaching his hand in I tried to sink further into the water avoiding it thanking the lord that the tub was so deep but he managed to touch me between my breast I prayed that he thought it was the bottom of the tub but I slowly felt his hand move across my body and just as he reached one of my breast I slapped his hand away out of instinct. The next thing I heard was "Found you." and I was quickly yanked out of the bathtub by my throat and slammed into the bathroom wall. My invisbility dropped right as my head collided with the wall with a loud and painful thud and I appeared in front of him in my full naked glory water and bubbles slowly sliding down my body, my hand immediately reaching to pry his hand off. I watched him scan my body up and down then focus in on my face his eyes filled with rage, annoyance, and what seemed to be a hint of lust and I knew he remembered me. "Evening Sarah was it or should I say Nikita. It has been a long time hasn't it." He said glaring at me and tightening his grip on my throat.