Chapter 11: Crash

A ray of light blooms on the horizon, and this night of chaos and absurdity is finally over.

At the gate of Caiwei Palace, the thirteenth princess Qin Hui stood among the flowers outside the door.  She seemed a bit down when a subtle voice suddenly came from behind. She turned her head and saw an incredible scene.

"Brother?" She opened her eyes wide and couldn't believe it.

Qin Nuo laughed twice and lowered his voice: "Good sister, don't say a word and quickly find me clothes." Qin Nuo was finally relieved when he found Qin Hui. Fortunately, Caiwei Palace is not far from the Qianyuan Hall and Queen Huo had dismissed many people for convenience. Qin Nuo could arrive safely and avoid further conflict.

Qin Yue immediately responded, and quickly said a few words to her maid.

Although the young lady Hui'er was young, she was very efficient and quickly got the clothes from the palace. Qin Hui carefully made her way into the bushes in the small garden outside the hall and found Qin Nuo, who had been frozen blue. Regardless of the distance of men and women, she helped him change.

"Thanks for helping me." Qin Nuo sighed. He was here to help the emperor tonight. He didn't even bring a waiter, or else he wouldn't have to ask Qin Hui for help.

"Brother, how did you turn out to look like this? Also this dress." Qin Yun could not bear the curiosity of burning, "Fortunately, no outsiders saw it otherwise rumors that my brother was so strangely dressed when his father was dying would emerge. It'll be the word of the entire court. "

Qin Nuo looked around him and lowered his voice. "I overheard something very important just now, so I had to escape."

Although Qin Hui had a lively temperament, she still knows his daily behavior well and of course knew how to keep secrets. So, Qin Nuo told her the conversation that Queen Huo and the prince  had regarding General Pei. But he left out the part about Fan Juan and Ge Xianfei. The situation is changing now, and the matter may or may not be able to catch fire. He hopes that one day,  this matter would not implicate this good sister.

I heard that the palace change is about to happen in the Qianyuan Hall. Qin Yue scared the six gods out of control. It is all a major event that I have only heard in the textbook! I didn't expect it to happen to me.

"Fortunately, brother escaped. What should we do? Should we return to Wende Palace? Would you like to tell our sisters?"

Qin Nuo had to persuade her: "Don't worry, now all the brothers and sisters are in the two houses. This has nothing to do with them so just wait for the news. Leave the Qianyuan Hall immediately, and don't approach it temporarily. "

The original plan could not be carried out, so how can I explain the death of Ge Xianfei in the future? Alas, I knew that I should've killed Fan Juan regardless of my heart ... Forget it, I can only think about it afterwards. Even if the thing repeats itself, Qin Nuo knows that he is afraid that he cannot kill himself.

Qin Yue calmed down quickly, thinking that it was reasonable, and that they can only continue to wait for news here.

Looking at the silent Qianyuan Hall, although the sun came up, this palace, which symbolizes the highest authority of Da Zhou, is still silent and peaceful, like the same old beast, even if dawn has arrived, it is still immersed in its slumber.

In which direction will things go? Everything in front of him is like a sea of ​​mist, and Qin Nuo is completely unable to grasp the direction.

If you can take charge, you don't have to wait so anxiously. A thought flashed through his mind. This moment about to change the fate of the empire, and although he was the prince, he did not even count the chess pieces on the chessboard. Well, because Qin Ze's planting of stolen goods, he barely counted as half a pawn.