Chapter 16: The Fighting Arena

Qin Nuo and Qin Xun separated ways and returned to their respective homes.

Qin Nuo gave the fifty soldiers who had been brought back to the housekeeper. The head of the Chun Estate, Mu Hai, was arranged by the Ministry of Internal Affairs. Naturally, he was familiar with these matters and soon arranged the men in accordance accordingly.

Several of the veterans temporarily served as the coaches of the house's family members, and the others were incorporated into the guards of honor or the nursing team.

Among them, Lu Dong, the one-eyed middle-aged man who is said to be an archer god, was unwilling to squat in the estate all day to serve as a coach and clamored for the position of a guard.

Mu Hai complained a bit. The requirements for the guard of honor for traveling was a decent face, so it was improper to assign a one-eyed man.

Qin Nuo, however, didn't care. He was a laid-back county king who can get through on the big side, so why bother with these trivial matters?

After arranging the personnel and staying out at night to calculate the annual income, Qin Nuo went to bed and slept well.

Early in the next morning, Qin Xun arrived.

When they separated ways yesterday, he told Qin Nuo that he was going to find him the next day, but he didn't expect this seventh brother to be here so early.

Qin Nuo greeted him at the door. Qin Xun was wearing a pearly white collared robe, coming in roundly.

In all fairness, Qin Xun actually does not look that bad. If you think about the appearance of Emperor Jing Yao, plus the many kinds of beauties in the harem, you would know that there is no one considered ugly in the royal family. But Qin Xun is a bit too fat! The whole person weighs at least two hundred pounds! Seeing him lift his foot across the door, Qin Nuo almost thought that a white, tender and smooth egg rolled through the door.

Holding back his smile, Qin Nuo stepped forward and greeted, "Qidi, you came here so early."

He then welcomed Qin Xun into the main hall, where the guests were supposed to be seated. Qin Xun glanced around, and his fat double chin lifted up: "Jiudi, your house is so clean." Then his eyes fell on the maid who came forward to serve tea. "It's not bad for you. "

The maid's face is peachy and had a slender figure. She was one of the two special purpose maids sent by the Ministry before.

In fact, among the special maids dispatched by the Ministry of Internal Affairs, these two people are indeed the most pleasing, so Dongbo arranged the two of them to serve tea in the main hall. The job was easy and it put them to good use.

Qin Nuo said casually: "Qidi is polite, this is the maid sent to replace Lu He."

Lu He? Qin Xun froze. Wasn't that the maid used for bed matters? His eyes glanced at Qin Nuo and he regretted it instantly.

What kind of expression is this? Don't you want to say something? How are you in your filial piety period!

(LazyInu: You might have noticed, but I started putting thoughts in italics! That means I got the app! Though, I'm not sure if italics are available in the web version...)

Waiting for the maid to leave, Qin Xun asked casually, "Did you handle it?"

Qin Nuo frowned slightly. "This brother doesn't know."

"Oh now,  it's a maiden who you are not sure if she'd been dealt with, who would dare to use it with confidence? Even if she has been dealt with, don't trust it. Those gang of dogs in the Ministry of Internal Affairs are very treacherous. There was once a Shizi who asked them for a few maids that all took the sterilizing soup. Heh, it was only a few months after entering the house that they were impregnated in succession. As a result, Wang Shizi was severely punished. Almost lost his title. "