Chapter 10: Getting Out

Before dawn when the sky was dark, the atmosphere in Qianyuan Hall was very tense. That is because the most noble ruler of this empire had one foot in the grave. Everyone held their breath, wishing to minimize their presence.

Queen Huo personally took the crown prince to the hospital, and the four maids of Guishu Dexian waited for news in several side halls. The princes were all placed in Liuguang Hall, and the princesses were in Caiwei Palace.

In this solemn hall, basically everyone understands that the most critical moment is coming! They heard that the Empress had sent someone out of the palace to summon several courtiers.

In such a tense and quiet atmosphere, the door of a side hall opened silently.

A tall and pure figure left and walked towards the main hall. A snow-cyan satin cloak wrapped the whole person inside, their black buns were a little scattered, and long bangs covered their eyebrows.

A palace man holding a pillbox passed by, saluting from afar. "Imperial Consort Ge" ignored him and walked forward.

The Gongren (LazyInu:Just an address. I think it's for eunuchs) secretly pondered, in such an atmosphere, even the concubines and consorts who always pay attention to appearance can't help but lose their composure!

Qin Nuo walked down the corridor, then turned around a corner. There, he secretly checked if  their were people around. For the upcoming succession change, the palace had few people walking outside, which greatly facilitated his plan.

He was tall, wearing a thick cloak, and had modified his makeup with silky hands. Since the light is dim today, no one can see his face along the way. Of course, the most important thing is that tonight the entire Qianyuan Hall is teetering on the edge so no one paid much attention to Ge Xianfei's whereabouts.

After determining that no one was around, Qin Nuo jumped on the railing and climbed onto the beam.

Three times, five times, two, took off the cloak, tucked it into the gap on the beam, pulled out a few accessories and changed the bun. He was now wearing a palace maid's dress in order to facilitate the next step.

At present, the act of staging Ge Xianfei's departure from the side hall went pretty well. Several people in the hall have already met Ge Xianfei on the way to the main hall. The next step was to go to the Qianyuan Hall as a palace girl, rush to Caiwei Palace and then ask Qin Hui to come over to meet him.

Everything must be done as soon as possible before the conflict between the Huo Family and Pei Yue officially begins. Qin Nuo didn't want to be the cannon fodder of the two great buddhas (LazyInu: *Bigwigs) , and he didn't want his sister to be the cannon fodder either.

However, just when he arrived at the east gate of Qianyuan Hall, the plan changed.

"Which palace are you from?" A guard at the gate of the palace moved his spear to the side, blocking Qin Nuo's way.

"I am Lu He, the palace maid beside His Highness The Ninth Prince. Upon the order of the Thirteenth Princess, I came to look for His Highness, but did not expect to see that he wasn't there. After listening to an eunuch, I discovered that my Highness went to the Palace. Think about it. "

As he said that, he presented Fan Juan's token.

The guard took a look and saw that it was indeed a token of the maid in charge of the palace. His tone eased a lot, but he still refused: "No one can go out without the queen's warrant from the Emperor in Qianyuan Hall. Please return."

Qin Nuo was so anxious that he squeezed his throat and said, "Could you be accommodating,  I have nowhere to go after leaving the Qianyuan Hall?"

The guard frowned, glanced inadvertently, and remained firm: "No, no one can go out. Go back to the room and wait."