Chapter 14: Battalion Camp

Qin Nuo glanced at his property register a few times and found out that the ancient recording method was very different from later generations. After a short while, he felt dizzy so he put down the accounts.

Seeing that it was already dusk, Li Wan asked Qin Nuo if he needed anything, and a meal was brought in. According to the Chun Wang's title or lifestyle, he received thirty-six dishes and twelve soups, not including the main dishes and snacks. Looking at the food on the table, Qin Nuo had a new understanding of his new luxury life. When he was the prince, he hadn't been so excessive. There were only twelve dishes, six soups, and nine staple foods. It may be because he was unfavored.

After eating a beautiful meal, Qin Nuo washed up and went to the study first.

Although it was only half a day's effort, Dongbo had taken the people to clean up the room that Qin Nuo used daily. Looking around, the utensils in the study are strictly in accordance with his past habits and preferences. The only difference is that the rooms are more spacious and bright, and the furnishings are more elegant and rich... and the people who serve in the study.

The two new maids are the of fifteen or sixteen years. One is beautiful and pretty, with an exquisite figure, the other is elegant and moving, especially with a slim waist you can wrap an arm around.

"These are the two maids specially sent by the Ministry of Internal Affairs. The roster was specified to be a substitute for Lu He." Seeing that Qin Nuo's eyes fell on the two maids, Dong Bo explained with a stern expression. "There is also a red sleeve for reading. "

Qin Nuo's mouth twitched, "What red sleeves add fragrance, one Lu He has been troublesome enough, and now it became two."

"Then how is the Lord is going to deal with these two?" Dongbo asked. As an experienced maid who has been serving in the palace for many years, Dongbo naturally understands the nature of these two maids.

"They are all poor children. It is good to arrange a simple job for them, but it is not necessary in the study." Qin Nuo rubbed his forehead. "Just take care of everything for me."

He was only 13 years old, and he even called an older maid a child. Dongbo's serious face disintegrated a little, quickly converged, and continued, "I understand, they will handled by this slave from now on."

Qin Nuo nodded, watching Dongbo's face finally relax, he couldn't help but want to laugh.

Dongbo was a palace maid who had been sent to take care of Qin Nuo from when he first arrived. She always took care of the study and because of her ordinary appearance and quiet words, she was not conspicuous among dozens of palace women in the Eastern Hall. When Qin Nuo crossed over half a year ago, he took her out of the crowd of promoted servants. She will choose to reuse her, not only because she finds her literate and hyphenated, she is quite talented, but more because of her unconvinced spirit. Respecting the owner, but will not blindly obey.

Qin Nuo quickly adapted to this idle life.

On the third day, when it was time to go to Yamen, after all, there was still the post of superintendent of barracks to inspect the camp.

The Shenze camp is located in the west of the city. Among the five guards in the Beijing forbidden army, this battalion commands the defense of the two gates in the west and north.

Before coming to Yamen, Li Wan delivered the paperwork, and immediately a young man with a bee-arm waist greeted him with a guard. At the age of twenty-seven, he was in silver and white light armor, with a firm face and a calm expression.

"Zhao Pingyi, deputy commander of Shensingying, sees His Royal Highness Chun." The visitor greeted with a smile.

"Zhao Tong is polite. You and I will be colleagues in the future. You don't have to call me that in the barracks." Qin Nuo nodded and got up to get out of the car.