16

(A/N: Man I'm feeding you guys a lot I hope you're enjoying the story!)

~No One's POV~

Felix was trying to stay hidden but he heard some men asking some people if they have seen a man that looked just like Felix. Felix shook in fear, he tried to stay calm but the closer he heard the man come closer asking people the move he started to hyperventilate. Felix tried to keep himself quiet but it didn't work as the man heard his heavy breathing and found him hiding behind the curtain. "You think hiding behind this was going to keep me from finding you?" He said in a harsh voice and roughly dragged Felix downstairs. 

Felix tried to fight back earning him to be punched in the jaw and the tight grip he had on him even tighter. Felix cried out in pain as he was dragged to Changsun. Changsun looked at the man and then at Felix. "How may I help you two today?" Changsun said as he took a sip of his wine. "I was wondering if you like to make a small deal using this kid right here." The man said as he pulled him closer to Changsun. Changsun looked at Felix up and down. 

Changsun nodded his head and made a hand movement to signal to follow him. The man dragged Felix with him as they followed Changsun. Chaewon watched as they entered a door away from the big crowd. The bad part is that there were guards. Chaewon has to find out a way to get them to leave. 

Changsun walked into his office and sat in his big seat.

"You both may have a seat and you can let him go he won't be able to leave his building unless he wants to be dead," Changsun said with a smirk and looked at the man

"You both may have a seat and you can let him go he won't be able to leave his building unless he wants to be dead," Changsun said with a smirk and looked at the man. Felix was pushed to a chair and the man said down. "Now what is this small deal you speak of?" Changsun said as he looked to Felix as he whipped his tears. 

"This kid here has some information you would probably wanna know about, Just as you expected with this party the area you own that is known for being chaotic and full of gang wars was quiet and I saw him and some other kid walking around." He said as he looked at Felix. Felix gasped as he looked at the man. 

Changsun laughed slightly as he looked at Felix. "So why were you in that area? And where is your little friend?" He said as he slowly got up. Felix gulped hard as he rubbed his sweaty hands on his pants. "Not going to talk? I bet this man has his men torturing your little friend." Felix froze at just the thought of Jeongin being hurt. 

Changsun bent down to his eye level and looked at him with a smirk. "You were looking for the weapon aren't you?" He said with poison all over his voice. Felix couldn't help it but growl at the comment. "That isn't a damn weapon." He said but got punched right after. Changsun looked at him with wild eyes. "Where are they? Where is B.A.P where are you, little friends?" He said losing his temper. 

The man next to Felix stood up and put his hand on Changsun's shoulder. "Information will only be given if this deal has been finalized, sir." Changsun cracked his neck and looked over at the man and smiled. "Ah, why yes that is the whole plan why we are here aren't we now," Changsun said as he brought out papers and pens to discuss the deal.