Chapter 5: Trisha Valince and the Truth!

I bet you're all like 'finally' so i made this chapter extra long for you, its 9K+ words! I hope you enjoy and the chappie is dedicated to the same trio plus Moon-chan again cuz i love that girl, check her profile out; will ya?

Disclaimmer: i dont own the pictures in the media, and the rest I DO OWN IT SO DON'T STEAL PLEEEEAAAAAASE!!!

enjoy:-

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

     "Help! Anyone please help me out of this! I feel like an idiot being stuck here, so could someone help me out!" A blonde girl with vibrant green eyes cried, one would see her as a very beautiful woman if she weren't stuck under a pile of...well, giant erasers? She spotted a girl with her mother and screamed even louder as she said, "Hey, please get me out of here! I'm stuck! And even though these erasers look soft and fluffy, they actually hurt. Real bad! I think I broke my legs! So please help meee!!!!!" She screamed at them but they ignored her, the girl seemed like she wanted to help but more than that, she was confused as her mother dragged her away from the weird blonde girl who seemed to be speaking gibberish.

     Now, you may be wondering why is it that a beautiful young lady is stuck beneath a pile of gigantic erasers with people freaking out in the background running away from other gigantic erasers and school materials that are raining down in all sizes. Yeah, I know, it's a pretty weird scenario, and to know how it has gotten into this we have to go back to around ten fifteen in the morning...

     Shifting to the right with golden locks spreading all over her face, a certain blonde frowned. "Princess, wakey, wakey!" A whispering voice said close to the blonde's ear, to which she replied by turning over and grumbling. "Oh no, Prince Renaldo! The princess was cursed by a witch and now is doomed to never wake up! Unless with the help of a true lover's kiss!" Another voice in the room boomed as two rounds of snickers are heard in the background. The blonde's eyes twitched as she covered her head with the blanket. Renaldo continued snickering as he pulled off the blanket and said in a voice loud enough to wake up a herd of elephants, "Oh poor princess, I shall now wake you up with a kiss!" "Go for it, pffft, prince Renaldo, pffthaha!" "Shhhhh!" "Ahem, as I was saying, I shall now wake up this fair princess, and both of you my loyal attendants shall stay right behind me to witness my greatness."

     Renaldo started advancing towards the peacefully sleeping blonde, lips exaggeratingly in a kissing manner. However, as soon as he and the other two were within range, the sleeping blonde woke up with a jump and glomped them into a bear hug, "Mwahahaha! I got you now, Prince Renaldo and his two idiotic nameless dumb useless-" "OKAY WE GOT IT! DON'T EXAGERATE!" "- attendants or should I say Ronald, George and Ultrich!" The blonde said, ignoring the interruption of the other two earlier, and not letting go of the three even for a moment which was to the three's annoyance especially the two attendants.

     "Now the witch has all three of us held captive, I'm sorry for getting you two into this mess..." Renaldo, also known as Ronald, grumbled under his breath with a dramatic saddened face, "How could you say that Prince Renaldo! We both are very proud to be your followers, your Highness~" "Sir George, Sir Ultrich, do you guys really mean it?" Ronald asked tearing up dramatically, "Yes, your Highness!" Both said at the same time, also tearing up dramatically, "God am I happy to have chosen you both as my attendants!" "We are so honored by your praise your Highness!" And off they went as the three hugged each other dearly whilst still being in the witch's clutches.

     "Aw~ Aren't you guys adowable hugging each other like that~" The witch stated as the three looked at her with a dumbfounded expressions, "Gee sis, thanks for ruining the mood." "Well said Sir Ultrich." Geronimo said in a highly arrogant manner, the like you'd see royalty in movies talk, to which they then burst out laughing together. "Ha-ha very funny and now to change your clothes." She said with a devilish expression on her pretty face, to which the three little boys hugged each other for dear life.