Prologue

Authours note: Greeting all my Hoshis (stars) this is my first actual writing i am experimenting with for my comic art and mental health. I am more of an artist and need to practice. This story is based on actual emotions, trauma, and life events, so please be aware. Also there is STRONG language, scenes, and possibly triggers so again please be aware. Please let me know where a warning should be placed if i miss it ok? I will edit and try to add it the second time around. BTW this is a spicy story but that wont happen for a while

Kaliyah's POV

"UURRAAAHHHH!!!!" Kahliah roars while she shatters the apartment mirror holding her broken reflection, seeing herself with dangerous dragon-like eyes. Stuck in her thoughts of failure and self-loathing.

Why am I too weak? Why can't I get any of this right?! WHY?!!!!

"You are far from weak, my moon-child." stated Yin while trying to smooth the hair away from her little dragon's face into a loose ponytail.

" Your mother is right on this front little Hoshi(star), " Yang added.

Kahliyah punches the mirror again wanting to feel the physical pain rather than her overwhelming failure to catch another syndicate crime member. " Shut the hell up both of you! If I can't obtain one mesaliy little gutter rat than what good am I to the rest of this fucking forsaken city?!" she screamed at her Kami Seishin (god spirits). " Just get out of my face. I'm going to blow off steam and work out. Don't wait up."

Clicking his tongue and folding his arms his broad transparent warrior chest Yang, " She most definitely is your daughter Yin." huffs

Yin only shaking her head in exasperation agrees with her partner, " Thank you, captain obvious." rolling her eyes with annoyance, "This was bound to happen though, her stubbornness and ambition. She was born in the year of the dragon and with the element of no less. Her type is few and far between. Also her sexual dry spell is to thank a bit as well for the nasty attitude we have been getting. You this as well as I do. Her primordial dragon is awakening and it senses something in the universe that revivals its dominance. Hence why our Ryuu Hoshi(dragon star) is on the hunt for that prey or perhaps mate."

"Yeah, yeah, you know I am not the one for history or astrology. That is your speciality. I am the weapons and combat master as well as good looks," retorts Yang while wiggling his eyebrows at the female seishin.

Slapping him upside the head, "Ok, well then 'Mr. Weapons Master', you can fix this mirror while I tend to her hand and do damage control," ordering as she chases after Kahliyah.

Well shit I'm fucked.....and need to really learn when to keep my bass mouth shut. Yin thinks as he starts in the mirror.