𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨

A/N: This chapter has been re-edited as of June 25th, 2022!

🌊Leo🌊

You met Leo while you were in a mall, you were searching for a nice outfit when you bumped into him.

 "O-oh my! I am so sorry!"

 You scrambled up to your feet, flustered as you told him sorry multiple times. 

"Hey, it's alright, no need to get all nervous."

 He chuckled and winked at you as he walked off. You blushed at the stranger's forwardness. You shook your head and waddled off into a different clothing store, questions swarming your mind.

🥀Raph🥀                                                                

You were walking around late at night with slightly revealing clothing.

You'd had no idea it would be so cold!! 

Suddenly, you were pulled into a dark alleyway.

A disheveled man had pinned you to the wall and was trying to have his way with you.

Fortunately, Raph made it just in time. He basically kicked the guy out of the alleyway. He was a bit uncomfortable with your fangirling, and he was pleasantly surprised when you asked for his name.

He gave you said information and bounced.

 🍇Donnie🍇

You were in the middle of your shift when Donnie walked in.

He asked you where the ripped jeans were, and you happily pointed them out.

He made his way over to the aisle and looked at a certain pair before realizing he didn't have enough money.

You felt bad for him, so on his way out you gave him a pair on the house.

He seemed a bit confused but took them anyway.

You waved off his thank you and winked at him, "Anytime sweetheart."

🌇Mikey🌇

That particular day hadn't been good for you.

At least three black cats had rubbed against you, you'd walked under 10 ladders, and you slipped and broke a mirror.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, you got hit by some guy on a skateboard.

He had landed on top of you and got up apologizing profusely.

Before you could tell him it was ok, though, he was gone.

326 words