3. A walk outside

"That woman is ANNOYING!!!!!" Chopin angrily shouted. "She's always singing, she always gets into my personal business and she's always disturbing my playing!" Franz let out a heavy sigh. "Why didn't George tell us there would be a woman staying with us?" 

Chopin and Liszt have been staying at the estate for 3 days and they already thought it was a nightmare. They decided to have a walk outside in the woods near the garden. They went downstairs and grabbed their coat and hat. "We will be going outside for a bit so Marie will be watching you." Liszt told the Countess. "Can I come wit you???" Cadence asked while playing with her dolls. "No." they both said and with no hesitation ran out the door and closed it shut. 

"Thank the lord!" Chopin said tiredly while panting. "That was close." They strolled along the dirt road talking about different things. Chopin fidgeted in his coat.  "What's wrong?" Liszt asked looking at Chopin who was now coughing non-stop. "N-n-nothing." Chopin made out with his lips. Liszt motioned him to hop onto his back. Chopin floppily did so and Liszt started to carry him back to they're room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things couldn't have gotten worse, right? Indeed they can... Find out in the next chapter!

sorry for the cliff hanger

_Les Preludes