The Beggining

hello, this is my first story I've posted on here so if possible can you please leave feedback and ideas for future chapter. Thank you

All the characters involved are not owned my me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the start of the shift for the Pontypandy fire brigade, Sam, Penny, Elvis and Ellie were in the kitchen having a chat over a cup of tea. Samuel Jones however was zoned out of the conversation that the crew were having. He had this thing on his mind from a dream, a dream he shouldn't have had, especially about his college.

Sam glanced over at the blond haired woman and just admired how the sun reflected off her face as though she was an angel from heaven.

Sam quickly brought his attention to his crew as he felt a hand placed on his shoulder, quickly looking around he saw Station officer Steele  standing behind him "Oh sorry sir, I was in a world of my own" Sam chuckled. Station officer Steele smiled at the man "I could see that Sam, you realize right that your crew have left the table right" he grinned. Sam looked around. While he was in his daydream, the crew had settled around the television however Penny was not there. "Where is Penny sir?" Sam asked trying not to sound suspicious "Sam, it's 5pm, Penny's shift is over for today" the older man chuckled as Sam checked his watch, it was indeed 5:18 pm. "How on earth did i not notice her leave" Sam thought to himself as he set off downstairs to wash Jupiter.