chapter 2

Miranda woke up the next morning smiling, she felt like a brand new woman. She guessed two immaculate orgasms could be the reason for that.

She got up took a shower and tried to find something to wear. She stood in her matching lacy bra and panty set. She had so many dresses laid out on the bed her head was spinning.

She honestly didn't know what to wear. She just wanted to look sexy. Miranda chose a blue wrap dress and put on some cute brown sandals on.

She needed to make a stop before she goes to Ben's house though. She wanted to get a manicure and pedicure.

"Hey girl! You look fabulous as always!" Gina greeted Miranda and gave her a huge hug, which she returned.

"Thank you girl." Miranda smiled

"You haven't been in a while."

"You know me Gina." Miranda said laughing.

"Yep I do. You work, work and more work."

Miranda sat down in the pedicure chair and took her sandals off. She gingerly placed her feet into the bubbly water. She also soaked her hands as well.

Gina started painting her toes. Miranda watched as she applied the base coat before putting the color on. After all 10 toes were painted pink and dried, she put a rapid-drying top coat to prevent the color from getting smudged.

She got her nails done French tipped and she was ready to go to Ben's house. It was only 12 in the afternoon she didn't want to just pop up at his door. So she picked up her phone and called him.

"Hey Benjamin." Miranda said sultry into the phone

"Hey Miranda." Ben said with the same intensity.

"I'm on the way." She said smiling.

"I'll be waiting." He replied.

Miranda arrived at Ben's apartment building it was really beautiful, so she could only imagine what the inside looked like. She sat for a few moments trying to get herself together and shake some on this nervousness. She didn't know why she was so nervous he has already seen, touched, and licked her breast. Miranda blushed just thinking about it.

Miranda got out and went inside taking the elevator to the 6 floor, looking for 6B. When she found it, she rung the doorbell and waited patiently.

Ben opened the door and smiled "God she is beautiful." He said to himself.

"Hey come in." Ben said clearing his throat and leaning back against the door so she walk through.

"Your home is beautiful." Miranda said looking around. It was neat and gorgeously decorated.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Ben asked Miranda walking over to his kitchen

"I'll have what your having?" Miranda said looking at his drink on the counter

"Kentucky lemonade."

"Ooh bourbon, my favorite." She said taking the glass from him.

"Have you eaten yet?" Ben asked sipping his drink.

"No, I am hungry, but I have and appetite for something else." Miranda said boldly.

Ben grinned looking at her he noticed her nails were painted and the dress she had on fit her perfectly. She looked good in regular clothes it showed her shape ridiculously. Although, her scrubs did her body justice as well.

Ben sat his drink down and pulled Miranda flat against him kissing her lips passionately. Miranda was in heaven she could kiss him forever, nothing compared to this feeling when their lips met.