chapter 4 :]

I closed and locked the bathroom door before stripping off my clothes and turning the shower on. I got the right temperature and jumped in. I sighed as I felt the warm yet hot water roll down my back and over my body. My muscles relaxed and I grabbed my body wash.

After I was washed I stood there for about three minutes before thinking about the water power. Should I try it? Hhmmmm... I should be able to do it. I closed my eyes and thought of a ball of water in my palm. I opened my palm and felt the now familiar feeling of power come over me. I opened my eyes and looked down at my palm. There in my palm was a ball of water. I closed my eyes again and when I opened them I saw the water lifting into the air and making objects. There was a crystal, house and more. I laughed when I saw a person, that's weird. I clapped my hands and the water fell back down onto the shower floor.

I turned the water off and stepped out, reaching for my towel. I dried off and put on some pyjamas. I opened my door and a gust of cold wind hit me. I looked in surprised; my whole room was messy, as if someone was looking for something. The drawers were out and the contents was tipped on the floor. The cupboard was empty and the clothes were chucked all over the place. My window was open and the cold night air was coming into the room. I hurried over the mess to the window and shut it, locking it as well. On my pillow was a piece of paper with writing scribbled on it. I walked over to it and picked it up.

Sorry for what I did to your room. I was looking for something and didn’t find it. I know you have your powers and that you know about us angel element holders. I will bring you home soon my love so you and I can rule our world.

xoxo, your husband, Ashton H.

So that was his name! Wait, what was he looking for and why. It says he didn’t find it but how did he know that I knew about the powers and stuff. Weird. I grabbed onto my crystal necklace and gripped it tighter to me. It has all the crystals all in one on it. My mother gave it to me when I was young and said that I must never lose it and when I'm older never take it off. She says its the most important thing in my life and that if it gets into the wrong hands we are all doomed. I say she just over dramatic.

ASHTON’S POV

I cant believe I found her! My wife! My life! My other half, whatever you want to call it. But I found her finally. Her real name is Serena Holding, maiden name is Polder, and we got married back before she was transformed into a human baby and went off to be human.

I was looking for the magic crystal in her room but I couldn’t find it anywhere. They say that she wears as a form of jewellery. But I couldn’t find it anywhere which means she must have it on her. The crystal is the magic key to get her back home. I hope I find it soon.