Chapter 2

*Flashback*

Amber’s POV

“I gotta go to the bathroom,” I told Timothy, who was supposed to be watching me.

“Gimme a second I’m tryna beat this level,” he said.

Timothy got on my nerves with these games, how you supposed to be watching me with your face glued to the TV all dang day?! I love my cousin but I swear he acts like he is younger than me. Timothy is 19 and graduated from high school when he was 15. He is super smart so I always wondered why he held off from going to college for so long. He just moved into his dorm a week ago and today is my first time being here.

“Tim I’m leaving to find the bathroom on my own, I can’t hold my pee all day!” I yelled. I had been standing there for 5 minutes waiting for him to finish with that game.

“Whatever, you damn near grown and still want me to take you to the bathroom”, he laughed without looking up from his game. I mushed his head and walked out of his dorm room into the hallway. 

I had been walking for about 10 minutes when I saw a door marked Restroom, I had no idea their bathrooms were coed. I peeked through the door and saw a couple of guys inside and quickly walked off. I would NOT be using the bathroom with them in there. I stood around for a couple of minute until I saw them exit and then went inside and did my business. As I was coming out of the restroom I wasn’t watching where I was going and ran into this guy, I quickly said my apologies and walked off but I could feel him staring a hole in my back.