One

Till Death Do Us Part?

These are the words that repeated in my head as I watched the blonde bitch bounce up and down on what I thought was MY husband.  Slowly backing out the room I headed to my car to gather a few things: Rope, Razor Blades, Pliers, Bleach, Small Blow Torch, Metal Tub, Acid, Cattle Prod, and My guns. Someone was getting a divorce tonight! I laughed inwardly to myself. When I enter my home again and headed to our room, I heard the bitch yell out she was cumming. Well guess what so am I! I set down the tub with everything in it and grabbed the gun and rope.

Kicking in the door I watched them scramble to get dressed.  What struck me first was the very visible baby bump that bitch was sporting. The fuck is this? My bastard husband made me get an abortion last month because he wasn’t ready for kids. This bitch looked to be 4 to 5 months pregnant.  Aiming one gun at her and the other at him I yelled, “Get on the fucking bed!”

“Baby, please put the guns down” Oh, now its baby I thought to myself. I walked up to him and slapped him with the handle of my gun a few times which causes him to pass out; now to knock out the bitch. Stepping up to her I could see her trembling with fear.

“What’s the matter love? Are you scared?” I taunted in a baby voice.

“P-please don’t hurt my baby” Her baby, her baby?!  Because of this bitch I can’t say “my baby” I hit her twice with each gun causing her to pass out as well.

“Now it’s time for the show to start!” I said excitedly.