Three

Walking into my bedroom I head to my “secret drawer” and take out the 12 in vibrator I bought as a gag gift a year ago. Entering the bathroom again I move the whore away from my husband’s mouth and flip him over.

“Amanda! Don’t you even think about using that thing on me!”  He shouts in his deep voice causing me to flinch.  Instead of answering him I spit on the head of the plastic phallus and rub it on his anus. Without warning I ram it inside him. He screams the shrillest scream I have ever heard and blondie starts crying. I turn the vibration up to the highest speed and watch him squirm around. About five minutes in I hear soft moans escape his throat. I grab the handle of the vibrator and twist it and stroke it in and out of him. After 10 minutes of this task I hear deep throaty moans that I know all too well. He was about to cum. I snatch the toy from within him and make the blonde bitch lick it clean. Positioning her to where she was on top of him, I made her ride him until I heard him grunt out his nut.

‘Well, wasn’t that fun?!” I gush. Not earning a reply I shock them both twice with the cattle prod. Instantaneously they belt out yeses.  Good, it’s time to get on with the rest of the show.