Five

Careful not to miss a spot I began cleaning the blood from my tub, toilet, floor and walls. When I finished I headed into the kitchen to make my house guests a nice meal. After all the excitement of this afternoon I’m sure they are starving. I grab the steak from the fridge and cut it into cubes to be sautéed and set it aside. Then I cut up the potatoes, carrots, celery, and mushrooms. I dusted the steak in flour and cooked it, then grabbed a stock pot and added beef stock to simmer the veggies and aromatics. Once the veggies, aromatics, and stock cooked down, I added the steak and pan bits into it to create a nice thick stew. 

As the food finished I set the table with me sitting at the head and my love and his whore on either side of me.   I head back into the bathroom and find my husband leaned against the toilet consoling the home-wrecking bitch.

“Alright, enough with the family reunion;  who’s hungry?” I ask. Yet again I am met with no answer, they just don’t learn. Instead of punishing them, I hoist blondie to her feet and make my husband stand. Walking towards the kitchen I sit them in their seats and proceed to dish the food on their plates.

“Say grace blondie” She hesitates at first but when my gun is put to her temple she readily blesses the food. I of course, have to feed them seeing as their hands are tied.

“I hope you guys enjoy your last meal together. Too bad your little bastard child couldn’t enjoy it”, I say smiling at the pair. I wonder what blondie would have named him. Would he have been a junior? Would he have taken my husband’s last name?  Thinking about her son, got me to thinking about what my baby could have been.  Too bad he was taken from me.