Two

. Heading toward our adjoined bathroom I drag my husband into our two people Jacuzzi and tie him up. Going back into the room I drag blondie to the bathroom as well and tie her up beside that cheating bastard. I walk back out the room to get my supplies and decide to get the hunting machete that I bought my husband last year.

Heading back to the bathroom I turn on the cold water to wake my two sleeping beauties. They both woke up very loudly. Thank god I stay in a very secluded area of the country because Im sure the neighbors would have called the law by now. Snapping back into reality I begin to clean my husband and his whore.

“What are you doing Amanda?” My husband questioned. That’s always been his problem; he always asks questions instead of enjoying the spontaneity of life. Ignoring his question I let the water out of the tub and sat down on the step of the tub.

“What’s your name blondie?” I ask while wiping the water off my gun. A few minutes pass and still no answer. I reach out and grab her left breast twisting viciously causing her to cry out in pain.

“Bitch, when I speak you answer! You understand?!” I yelled at her.

“Angel! Its Angel!” She screams out in pain. Satisfied with her answer I release her. Hmph, I always get what I want one way or another. Once the water is done draining out I towel them both dry.

“Now, since you guys want to fuck in my house, in my bed you’re going to finish right here right now.” I finish with a laugh. I position blondie where her mouth is over my husband’s flaccid member and instruct her to suck. After 5 minutes pass and I see that my dear love is nice and hard, I reposition her.

“Get on your knees, both of you!” I bark out the order and they scurry to comply. I laugh as I watch them awkwardly move around with their arms and feet tied. I push Angel until her middle is aligned with my husband’s throbbing member and instruct him to thrust into her. Of course he would be the asshole to push gently into her. I take the cattle prod and shock him twice which causes him to thrust roughly into her.

“Keep up the slow shit and this cattle prod will be up your ass, now get to moving!” I laugh to myself watching him quicken his pace while trying to maintain his balance. By now blondie is crying out a mixture of pain and pleasure. When I notice her beginning to shake from an orgasm I tell my husband to pull out of her. Ignoring my instructions he continues to pump into her, lost in the moment. A quick tap of the cattle prod brought him back to reality.

 I help blondie to her feet and tell my husband to lie on his back. I reposition the bitch to where her flower was on my loves chin. I find it hilarious watching him tuck his lips into his mouth. Baby has a huge phobia of putting his mouth on a females love organ.  “Have you lost your mind? You bleed from there, Im not licking that thing” he would say. I laugh loudly at the memory.

“Either you open up or Im going to put this cattle prod on your dick” I’ve never seen his tongue dart out so fast. I instruct him to eat the bitch until she cums in his mouth. Sitting once again on the steps of the tub I relish the sound of blondie trying to suppress her moans. He must be doing something good to have this bitch moaning so loud. Pretty soon I notice her shaking from another orgasm.