Six

Pushing away from the table angrily I picked blondie up to finish what was started. Walking back into the bathroom, grabbed the machete from the counter and in one swift motion her head hit the floor with a loud thump. Laughing loudly I threw bleeding corpse into the tub, and her head followed. Heading back into the dining room I saw my other half crying profusely.

“Baby, don’t cry. It’ll be okay”, I cooed. Yanking him out of his seat I pushed him towards the bathroom so he could see what became of his whore.

“My god Amanda” He choked out. Yet again I found myself laughing at him. Instructing him to get on his knees facing away from me, I grabbed one of my guns. Placing the cold steel against the back of his head, finger inches away from the trigger I muttered out an I Love You before I squeezed.
-              -              -              -              -

Jumping up out of his sleep in a cold sweat, Adam glanced down at his wife Amanda who was snuggled against his chest. The dream had felt so real. He swore he could feel the barrel of the pistol pressed against the back of his head. He could almost smell the coppery stench of his Mistress Angel’s blood as it filled the tub.

Sliding from under Amanda, being sure not to wake her, Adam headed to the bathroom to shower. Turning the corner facing the tub he uttered a horrified moan at the sight before him. Lying in the tub with eyes as dead as a fish was his Angel dead as ever.

“Hmph, you thought I wouldn’t find out you’ve been sleeping with this whore?” Amanda spat as she cocked her gun and aimed it at his head.

“Just get it over with bitch” Adam addressed nonchalantly. Smiling Amanda stepped forward and shot Adam in between his eyes.

“Till Death Do Us Part, right baby?” Amanda stated turning the gun on herself.