D I S G U S T

This took a little longer but, god the spice. I hope you enjoy you smut's 😘 xx

Also please comment! I love to know how you guys feel about the plot twists etc. It fuels my writing and helps me write better ❤️ love you all xx

Draco walked me back into my room, having told me that I need to keep the mark hidden in order to protect Voldemort's plans. I tried to ask him what exactly those plans were, but was met with hostility before he told me 'you're not ready to know'. I lay in my bed, eyes fixed on the roof. Pansy is asleep in her bed next to me, her face had dropped when she saw Draco walk me into the room. She hasn't said a word to me since he left, I have a feeling that she won't be talking to me again anytime soon. Not that I'm complaining.

As the night passes, and birds chirp at the crack of dawn, I decide that after a sleepless night... I might just go for a walk. I throw on a pair of track pants and a Slytherin jumper before hauling my robe over myself and plopping my feet into my slippers. It would be no later than 5:00am, and since classes don't start till 8:30am, I'll have the freedom to walk around with no one else to disturb me. I wander down the steps into the common room, and out toward the astronomy tower. I'd heard that it's quite peaceful there, though it is out of bounds outside of class time. I doubt anyone will be checking at this early hour of the morning.

I make my way up the long circular stairs, only to find out how unfit I am by the time I got to the top. The view is breathtaking. The sun sitting just behind the mesmerising black lake, so still that it reflects the sky as if it were a mirror. The clouds dancing upon the lake, and wrapping themselves like silk around the tall green mountains. As I take in the beauty, the evil so ignorant in it's pain comes seeping back as I look down at the dirty mark stained onto my skin forever.

I feel my skin crawl in disgust, I can barely look at the horrible mark. How could Draco have done this to me? Does he hate me that much to ruin my life forever? To force me into living a life of which I do no wish to live? I feel heat start to rise through me, soon after followed by the sting of tears leaving my eyes.

Oh how innocent I have been, so blissfully unaware of the pain of the world. The world seemed so still that I had realised I had in fact been standing at the top of that astronomy tower for quite some time. I race down the stairs, heading straight to my room to get ready for classes that were due to start soon.

——————————————————————————

The day's gone slowly, my mind drifting every so often to the though of what's ahead of me. At lunch, I decide to find Hermione. I walk straight toward the library and see her say right in the middle of the room, books scattered all around her.

"Hey Hermione, did you find what I was looking for?" I say. "Hey y/n, yeah I did. Here" she says as she passes me a rather large heavy bag. "It's in here?" I question. "Yes, just please, don't open it until you're alone" she says. "Of course, thank you Hermione... truly" I say, giving her a thankful look. "It's okay" she replies with a smile. I begin to walk straight to my room, a quickening pace reflective of my impatience. I need to know everything.

Hours and hours pass. I don't even care how many classes I've missed. A number of times now, I've nearly been sick at the things I've read. The pain, the torture and... the death. I grab my quill and begin to write to my parents, summoning them to come to Hogwarts to speak with me. I send Nocturna away and sit in my room, my lip trembling at the thought. It's all a reality for me now. I look at the dark mark that dances so proudly upon my skin...I can't do this.

I rush to my dressing table and pull out a knife of which was given to me by my father. It has a serpent travelling down the handle, how ironic. I put the blade to my skin right at the top of the mark. No longer will this disgusting thing linger on my body, no longer will I have to think about it. I take a deep breath and press the blade deep into my skin. I let out a sickening scream before my door was flung open and Draco races in before me.