Chapter 1: Sonic's Special Wish

In a beautiful place of Mobius, there is a futuristic city called Mobotropolis. The place where many animal like beings called Mobians live happily. It's already evening and the sun is going down. But today, today is a very special day.

In one of the homes of the city, there is a special birthday party going on. In the house, there are party decorations, balloons, and other kinds of festive items and food. There are also many Mobian adults and children. There are chipmunks, coyotes, rabbits, walruses, and hedgehogs.

Sitting at one of the ends is a small blue male hedgehog wearing a birthday hat. On the left is a girl chipmunk wearing a blue pants and shirts, along with a crown. A coyote with blonde hair and wears a blue shirt. A rabbit wearing purple ribbons on her ears, and a small walrus wearing a red cap. On the other side is a young female fuschia hedgehogs with pink hair and wears a red dress, and a young boy hedgehog with green fur and spiky shaggy quills, and wears an orange shirt.

Many of the parents stand with their kids. A grown female blue hedgehog with a bit of blonde hair, wearing gray gloves and a purple dress comes walking into the room with a cake with a candle that shaped like the number '5.'

The hedgehog puts the cake on the table, and says, "Happy Birthday Sonic, it's time for you to make a wish."

The boy, Sonic, thinks of a very special wish for himself to have. He quickly comes up with one, stands on the table, and blows the candle until the flame goes out. The kids and adults clap for joy.

The chipmunk girl, Sally asks Sonic, "So Sonic, what did you wish for?"

"Sally, if I told you, then it won't come true. Uncle Chuck told me that you must never tell anyone what you wish for so it will come true," Sonic says.

"Okay, but let me be the first to know," Sally says.

"No way, Sonic is going to tell Sonia and me first," The green hedgehog says, standing on the table.

The fushia hedgehog Sonia says, "Manic sit down!"

The mother says, "Manic, no standing on the table."

"Yes mom," Manic says, and sits down.

The children start laughing.

The bunny girl says, "Happy birthday Sonic."

"Happy birthday," The other children reply.

Hours of fun has come by, and all the parents are taking the children home. The last one to leave is a male squirrel. He is wearing a crown a blue coat with red laces and yellow shoulder on the top with matching shoes and white gloves. He is holding Sally in his arms.

The squirrel says, "Good night Sir Charles, Aleena, Bernadette, Jules, and good night birthday boy."

"Good night, King Acorn," Sonic says.

He chuckles, "No need to be formal, just call me Nigel."

Sonic nods his head.

Sally waves goodbye, "Goodnight Sonic."

"Goodnight Sally," Sonic says.

"Bye," Manic and Sonia says.

The male hedgehog with brown hair closes the door, "Alright kids, it's time for you all to get to bed."

"Aww!" The children whine.

Sonia says, "But Uncle Jules, can we stay up a little longer?"

"Yeah dad," Sonic says.

A light blue hedgehog with a white mustache, name Charles or Chuck says, "Now children, it's time for you to get to be for the night."

A purple female hedgehog wearing a white dress says, "Your father's right children. You'll need your rest."