Chapter 3: Eve's New Friends

The next day at the garden of the Acorn Palace, young Princess Sally is playing with her friends. Bunnie Rabbit. Rotor the Walrus, and Antoine D'Coolette, and sitting on a bench is a female Mobian woodchuck. She has white hair in a bun, and wears a blue dress and a red hooded cape. Her name is Rosie Woodchuck.

Sally walks up to her with a small computer, "Rosie, can you watch Nicole. I don't want to drop her."

"Of course dear," Rosie says.

She places a small computer on the bench, "Now you keep Rosie company while I play with my friends."

"Of course Sally," A female voice says from the computer.

The small computer name Nicole is a gift from an old friend of her father's. After placing the computer down, she begins to play with her friends.

Walking into the garden, Chuck is with Sonic, Sonia, Manic, and Eve. Of course, Eve is hiding behind Uncle Chuck.

"Alright kids, it's time for you to play, and I'll be at the lab," Chuck says.

"Okay," The kids says.

Sonic walks to Eve, "Home in Eve, we want to introduce you to our friends."

"Okay," Eve says with a small smile.

Eve and Sonic take each other's hand and head over to where the other kids are playing. Still playing, Sally and the others are playing a game of tag. The kids turn to see Sonic and the others, but notices another hedgehog with her. The kids run over to the four hedgehogs to see them.

"Hey Sugarhogs, how are young?" Bunnie asks.

"Who's your new friend?" Rotor asks.

Sonic says, "Guys, this is my new sister, Eve."

"Sister?" The four kids asks.

"Yeah. She can out of the sky in some strange capsule. The next thing we knew, she was in there," Sonic says.

"Our family said we can keep her, and now is a part of our family," Manic says.

"Cool," Sally says.

She walks to Eve and says, "Hi, my name is Sally. I'm the princess of the castle."

"It's nice to meet you princess," Eve says.

"Please, call me Sally," Sally says.

Bunnie says, "I'm Bunnie Rabbit."

"Rotor the Walrus," Rotor says.

The young coyote walks over and shyly says, "I... I'm... Antoine D'Coolette."

"It's nice to meet you," Eve says.

Sonia hugs Eve, "Isn't she cute."

"Hello Sonic, I see you have a new friend," Rosie says.

"Close, this is my new sister, Eve," Sonic says.

Rosie kneels down to Eve, "Hello Eve, my name is Rosie. It's very nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you Rosie," Eve shyly says.

Suddenly, Sonic has an idea, "I know. How about get get a snack. I'll head to the chill dog stand really quick."

Sonic brings out his super speed and zooms out of the yard in second. Then comes back with a medium sized box of chili dogs.

Sonia and Sally groan, "Oh brother."

"Alright, chili dogs!" Manic cheers.

Sonic, Manic, Rotor, Bunny begin to eat the chili dogs. Sally, Sonia, Antoine decide not to have any. Eve is looking at the snacks with curious looks.