Chapter 6: Royal Sleepover

For the rest of the afternoon, the kids have been getting their things together for the sleepover. They asked their parents, and they agree for them to go. After gathering their things, everyone arrive at the castle with their bags and sleeping bags. They are greeted by Sally, her father King Acorn, and Rosie.

"Hello your majesty," The kids reply.

Then they happily says, "Hi Sally and Rosie."

"Hey guys, ready for the best sleepover?" Sally asks.

"Yeah," The kids cheer.

The kids run inside with Sally leaving King Acorn and Rosie behind. The two adults laugh with smiles on their faces. Sally bring her friends to her bedroom where they will be sleeping in. The kids unroll their sleeping bags and bring out the snacks, games, and other fun stuff.

"This is going to be the best sleepover ever," Sonic says.

"Yeah. We're going to have so much fun," Manic says.

Sonia brings out her hairbrush and accessories, "And us girls are going to have our own fun... unless the boys want to join in."

Sally, Bunnie, and Eve giggle in reply making the boys uncomfortable.

"No thanks," Sonic says.

"Count me out," Manic says.

"I don't even have hair," Rotor replies.

Antoine shakes his head in reply.

The girls then begin laughing hard at them for being negative about the hair treatment.

Sally brings out Nicole the computer, "Hey Nicole, is there any way you can convince the boys to join us."

"I'm afraid that is not something to get the boys in. Although, you could always urge them too," Nicole says.

"Aw well, chances of urging them is like trying to get Sonic to stop running with his super speed," Sally says.

Everyone start laughing with smiles on their faces. Sonic crosses his arms with a hug.

"I don't find it very funny," Sonic says.

Bunnie happily says, "Come on, let's go have some fun."

Outside of the room, Rosie is going to check on the children to see how they're doing. Just then, Uncle Chuck comes walking by.

"Hello Rosie, how are the kids?" Uncle Chuck asks.

"I'm about to check on them now," Rosie answers.

She opens the door to see the kids are playing a game. They're playing spin the bottle. Eve is next and spins the bottle. However, it ends up facing her.

"Oh no!" Eve reacts.

Sally giggles, "So who are you going to kiss?"

"Now we'll know your sweetheart! Now we'll know your sweetheart!" The other girls tease.

But Eve says, "I don't wanna kiss somebody!"

"Hey Eve, how about me?" Manic volunteers.

"Aww, no fair kissing your cousin," Rotor says.

Eve then gives Manic a kiss on the cheek. Uncle Chuck and Rosie close the door. They both giggle with smiles on their faces.

"It seems that the kids are having a wonderful time," Rosie says.

"It seems so," Uncle Chuck says.

He then whispers to Rosie, "Listen, I have a feeling something bad is going to happen. I already talking to King Acorn about what Bernadette and Aleena told me, and he said that if it comes to this, take the children to Knothole. Bernadette and Aleena will meet you there."