Chapter 2: Welcoming Eve Hedgehog

The next day, the sun is beginning to rise and shine at the city. In the bedroom, Sonic, Manic, and Sonia are sleeping. When the sun shines in the room, it begins to wake Sonic up. Sonic sits up and lets out a yawn as he stretches his arms.

Sonic suddenly remembers what happens last night and rushes out of the room. He comes running into his parents room. When he is in the room, he sees his parents already up. Jules puts his vest and shoes on while Bernadette rocks the little girl in her arms.

Bernadette looks to see Sonic, "Good morning Sonic."

"Morning mom, how is she doing?" Sonic asks.

"She's doing fine. The poor dear is still sleeping," Bernadette says.

Sonic sits on the bed next to her, but is able to see the girl's face. He then begins to notice the little girl moving her head and opening her eyes to reveal a red color.

"Mom, she's waking up," Sonic happily says.

Bernadette looks at the girl to see Sonic is right. The little girl looks up as she fully opens her eyes. The little girl becomes confused to see the female hedgehog.

Bernadette smiles, and says, "Good morning sweetie, are you okay?"

"I... I think so. Where... where am I?" The little girl asks.

Sonic answers, "You're in my house. We found you in a giant capsule and your fell from the sky."

"I did?" The little hedgehog asks.

"What's your name?" Bernadette asks.

"I... I... I can't remember. I... I don't know my name," The hedgehog answers.

"Do you know where you're from?" Bernadette asks.

"I don't... sorry," The girl shyly answers.

Sonic looks at his mom, "Is there something wrong with her?"

"I think the poor dear may have amnesia," Bernadette answers.

"What's that?" Sonic asks.

Jules comes sitting on the bed with them, "Amnesia is when you lost your memories. Sometimes it happens when you got hit on the head, or deal with physical or mental situations. She didn't receive any injuries so it can't be physical methods."

Just then, Sonia, Manic, Aleena, and Chuck walk in the room to see the little girl has awaken.

"Hi," Sonia says.

"Hi," The hedgehog answers.

"Yo. What your name?" Manic asks.

Sonic answers, "She doesn't know. She can't remember."

The surprised the four hedgehogs.

"Oh you poor dear," Aleena says, petting the girl on the head.

"Yes. She can't remember anything. Not even her own name," Jules says.

Chuck walks over, "Maybe it will be a good idea to schedule an appointment with Dr. Quack. I'm sure he can help her."

"I agree," Jules says.

Manic asks, "But what should we call her?"

The others try to think of a name to call the girl hedgehog. Sonic looks to notices something shining around the girl's neck.

"What you got around your neck?" Sonia asks.

The girl becomes confused at first. She feels her neck and notices something. She goes down and find a gold heart attached to a golden chain.