Chapter 1

Hordak was broken .... A lot of things have happened in the last couple of days and it took his brain a while to process it all. His lab partner, Entrapta, abandoned him, betrayed him ... He couldn't understand it .... No....
He didn't want to believe it. After everything they went through together, so many experiments, failed attempts ... was it all a lie?
The story of imperfection ...? How  beautiful imperfection was? Was she just pretending all this time... That they were friends ... Was it a lie?

But then why did she do all this? Why did she make him new armor and make him stronger? Why would she help him build a portal? Did she do all this to get close to him, to discover his weaknesses, and to use them against him? Was she capable of such a thing? ...........

There were so many questions in his head that he began to feel pain.

He opened the door of his sanctum and walked out. He walked in the dark halls. He reached Her room and went inside ... On one of the walls was a photo of Entrapta, Scorpia and Catra.  Smile covered his face. On it Entrapta looked so ... happy ... She always seemed happy while she was in The Fright Zone ..... at least he thought so ....

He shook his head."

He decided not to think about it anymore - about her. She may have been his friend but she betrayed him and abandoned him and is now on the side of his enemies….

He must let go of all the memories of her. To erase everything .... As if nothing had happened .... As if she had never been here and walked through these halls ....

Suddenly there was a sound in the corner of the room .... It was Emily ... It was strange to Hordak that she didn't take her robot friend with her.

"Ha, well played Princess .... Not only did you abandon me but you also left your robot .... It seems that imperfect things do not mean anything to you ....

I think this is why you left us...
We weren't good enough for you  -    I wasn't good enough for you. "

" You managed to enchant and disrupt both my brain and...... - heart to the point that I actually fell in lo....      with.      you.    .....".