Dazed Desire

Zelda's breathing was quite loud as she looked into Link's eyes, her own bright blue eyes shining brightly as a reflection of the lantern that kept the room illuminated. "You.. don't need to apologize for it." Zelda looked relieved, and a gentle smile crossed her face as she turned away from him, still holding his hand. He brought his other hand to her face, but went to pull it away, thinking it would ruin the moment. But Zelda noticed it, and gently clasped his hand, bringing it towards her smooth, silky face. They stared into each other's eyes again, but it was a more passionate expression this time. As Zelda brought his strong, yet soft hand slowly down the side of her face, she turned redder, but kept the same smile, though her eyes weren't on his anymore. She was looking at his hand, and he was looking at her's. When his hand reached the bottom of her face, she guided it to her chin. She let go, and he tilted her head up gently, to face him.

Her breathing was loud and irregular, and she stared up at the face that she had come to know so well, as he gently held her head up. He stared down into her gorgeously blue eyes, and silently listened to her erratic breathing. Neither of the two were sure what to do. After what felt like eternity, but was only a moment, Link slowly started to move his hand away from under her soft chin. She looked at him with sadness in her eyes, but also with a strong desire. He could see the feelings clearly. She faced the ground. Link lifted her face towards him again, and quietly said, "I'll see you in the morning..." A gentle smile slowly crept it's way across his face, "Zelda." He quickly opened the wooden door and slipped out through it. The door almost silently clicked shut. Zelda, still knelt next to the chair Link was sitting in, was still staring up to where he was a moment ago. She was in a trance.