Date

Kakashi was sitting behind his desk when his door was violently thrown open. He calmly looked up to meet the gaze of the furious blonde woman. He wasn't surprised, in fact, he expected a visit from her.

"You perverted bastard." Tsunade spat. "What the hell do you think you're doing asking her out on a date?" Kakashi sighed and placed the document he was viewing on his desk.

"I was thinking I would have a nice dinner with her to get to know her better." He answered plainly. Apparently that was a bad answer because Tsunade stormed up to his desk and slammed her fists on the surface. Kakashi warily watched as cracks appeared around the area of impact and continued to run down the center; he gulped discreetly. Although he was the Hokage and a very skilled shinobi, the sheer raw strength that Tsunade possessed, especially when angry, was terrifying.

"Don't give me that smart ass answer, Hatake." She bellowed. "I won't stop you from having dinner with her, but if I hear anything bad from her I'll break you." She cracked her knuckles threateningly. Kakashi raised his hands in front of him and laughed awkwardly. "I promise nothing bad will happen to her." Tsunade sent him one last glare before leaving his office. When she walked through the door, he let out a relieved sigh and allowed himself to slouch into his chair.

"Kakashi?" A voice called from the entrance. He looked up to see Mai standing at the broken door and eyeing his desk warily. "Um...is everything okay? I just saw Lady Tsunade leave...she broke the front door." She muttered.

Kakashi dragged his hands over his face. "Everything is okay, Mai. She just came to talk to me about something."

Mai looked at him unbelievingly, there was no way that Lady Tsunade would've left such a path of destruction if she came to simply 'talk.' Mai opened her mouth to ask him a question but a loud creak and crash interrupted her. She bit her tongue and looked at her boss who looked just about done with everything.

"Could you please order me a new desk and get the doors replaced." Kakashi groaned, looking at all the documents that now covered the floor.

Mizuki was pacing around her living room anxiously waiting for Kakashi to arrive. He was supposed to be here in 10 minutes to pick her up for their date. She had been feeling good up until now. What started as excitement slowly gave way to nervousness as her thoughts started to wander to all the things that could go wrong that night. He hadn't exactly told her where they were going so she didn't know what to expect. She didn't even know if she was dressed appropriately!

She decided to wear a pair of black skinny jeans with a cream colored top and a pair black low heeled boots. She thought she looked fine but what if he was taking her to some fancy restaurant in town? She wouldn't look appropriate at all and would probably embarrass the both of them!

She fiddled with her clammy hands. She vaguely considered the idea of cancelling on him by telling him she was sick. Being a medic nin was pretty advantageous as it allowed her to put on a more convincing performance. But the knock on her door didn't allow her to consider the idea further. She quickly walked to the door but slowed down when she got closer. Her hand slowly reached for the doorknob. Before she could let her nerves take complete control of her, she yanked the door open. Her breath caught in her throat when she saw him. His attire wasn't too different from what he normally wore but for some reason she just thought he looked extra handsome tonight.

"Good evening." He greeted with a smiling gleam in his eyes.

"Hi." She answered with a smile.

"These are for you." he said, handing her a small bouquet of flowers that she hadn't noticed earlier. She took the colourful arrangement from him and brought it to her nose. The delicate scent of the beautiful blooms enveloped her.