CHAPTER 4.1: FIRST DAY

Tenshi's POV

It's finally Monday, the first thing that I thought is it's finally monday. I open my eyes slowly, trying to process the thoughts that I need to get up and go to school. My eyes starts to look for my phone as I reach it, I open my lock screen to see what time is it and it's

 My eyes starts to look for my phone as I reach it, I open my lock screen to see what time is it and it's

I smiled as I look at Paolo's face. He's my boyfriend, he doesn't know it yet but he's my boyfriend. I chuckled at my own thoughts and slowly get up on my bed. I then, reach for my comforter and lay it neatly on my bed. I also arranged my pillows perfectly making my bed neat and clean again. I slowly walk towards the dresser, pick a plain v-neck shirt, a high wasted jeans and my black low cut converse. I place everything so that it won't be that rush for me to pick things.

I picked my phone and open my bedroom door with my free hand and went downstairs to prepare my breakfast. I check the time again 7:19 am. My cousins are nowhere to be found, they're probably asleep or already headed out for their work. I walk towards the kitchen and grab some bread and an egg for me to cook. I opened the kitchen drawer to get some spatula, oil, salt and most importantly the non stick pan. I set the stove and put the fire in lowest heat as I put the non stick pan on the stove. I starts preheat the pan while I'm getting two slices of bread and putting it in the respectful place where I got it. I walk towards the refrigerator and find a dressing for my sandwich. Perfect. I muttered by myself as I do the Chef's kiss. I then proceed to put a little oil on the pan, and let it seat for a several minutes before cracking the egg. I got the spatula and cooked the egg. After I cooked it, I place it on my plate. I put the used kitchenware on the sink for me to wash after I'm done eating.  I drag the seat for me to be able to sit and then I grab the dressing and put some on the one slice of bread, slowly placing the bread on top of the dresser and place the other slice of bread on top. There, my perfect breakfast. I start to smooch the egg sandwich. Then I check the time again it's already 7:52am.

I finished my breakfast and drank water. I washed the dishes and the things I used, cleaned the table and fix the chair. After doing all those stuff I hurriedly prepare my school stuffs. Since it's the first day of school. I only put 2 pens, 1 binder and a yellow pad. I also brought lip tint and a classic chapstick with me. I proceed to get my towel and went inside the bathroom. I start to undress myself and do my bath routine.

For almost 15 minutes I'm finally through with my hair completely blow dried not really but most of it. Since I don't wanna go to school with my hair wet. I walked out of the bathroom, and started to get dressed, put my perfume, I put my mini perfume container in my bag for freshen up kit. I fixed my hair wore my ID, put my socks and shoes on. I'm good to go. I check the time again it's 8:24am, sounds about right. I stand up from sitting and wander around the room if I am missing something. I eye my study table and there lies my white form, enrollment form that confirms your identity as a student of the school. I grab it, fold it and put it in my wallet. I also grab my phone and my earphones for the "Don't talk to me vibe" during break time and then I went downstairs, and head out.