CHAPTER 5: FIRST MONTH

Paolo's POV

One month of being friends with Tenshi was actually fun. We always hang out at the library every free time we had. She also told me that she's been a fan but doesn't wanna say she is since it will probably going to make me uncomfortable or some sort. Which I totally understand, coz it will. I will not be her friend if I knew that she is. There are a lot of things that finally been answered since we became close and still are. She's fun to be with, she's like a edgy girl. She's unapproachable if you think that she really is. She's kind of a girl who gives you the image you think she has. For me, I see her as I cool girl, with a simple and cool attitude.

I'm currently inside our room, waiting for her to arrive. The door opens. It was one of my classmate, he's the boy named Axel.

He's Tenshi's ex boyfriend

He's Tenshi's ex boyfriend. Kinda hot, kinda cute. I mean both. He's tall, nice body. He looks mean but at the same time friendly. He looks at me and wave his hi, I wave back in return. I don't really know much about Axel. Tenshi doesn't want to talk about him for some reason, I respect her privacy so I did not ask anything about Axel anymore. He looks around the room as he walk towards my direction. I looked up at him, he take a seat in front of me and face me.

"Where's Tenshi?" He asked looking around the room.

"Oh she's not here yet." I answered his questions. He just nodded and stands up. I was curious as to why he asked where she is. He's suspicious. He stands up and walk his way towards his seat. I did not bother to look at him. And anyways I should chat Tenshi about this.

As I scrolled to my messenger I heard someone sat next to me

As I scrolled to my messenger I heard someone sat next to me. I quickly turn expecting it to be Tenshi. I lost my excitement when it's not her. It's Francesca, also one of our classmate. She smiles while looking at me. I smiled back.

"Hey Torvas, can I sit next to you?" She asked

"Hey Torvas, can I sit next to you?" She asked. Bro, you're already sitting..

"Yeah sure, I don't mind." I answered, looking unbothered but I'm panicking inside. Tenshi will be here any minute and I'm dead.

"Sooo, is it true that you and Tenshi are a thing?" Francesca asked. She looks innocent but annoying, if you know what I mean.

I looked at her in confusion. "I'm sorry, a thing?" I asked for clarification. She nodded and smile.

"Well, there's a circulation here that you guys are actually going out and hanging out with each other, and that you guys are fubu?" She asked, looking all concern, we both know that's not a real concern look.

"Oh, no. We're not fubu. We're just a good friends." I replied, quickly rejecting her assumptions.

"Sooo, that means no? Well, since you're not going out. Why don't we date then?" She asked as she leans on my chair, closer to me. Right at the time where I saw Tenshi standing right at the door frame. She just stares at us both with her cold glance and walk towards the front chair. I was about to stand up when Francesca pull me down.

"You said you don't mind sitting beside me." She said while she pouts her lips. I bite my lips. Oh guess it's not a good thing to say.

She carresses my arms for almost 3 minutes, that's hella long to be honest and it makes me uncomfortable. I mean she's cute but she's not really my type. I'm quite picky when it comes to girls that I will date.

"How did you even think that me and Tenshi are fubu?" I asked in confusion. I just realized, where on earth is that even came from? Do Tenshi and I look like a persons who will be doing such things? I mean I will think I am, but not Tenshi. Certainly not that girl dude.

"Oh, it's because Tenshi and Axel started as one." She said, she did not even budged. Wait, what?

"What?" I asked again. That did not process well in my brain. I need to hear it again.

"So, Tenshi and Axel are actually fubu before they decided to date each other. Axel told some of her friends that Tenshi has a several guys who come to her life and do some sexual things that actually made Tenshi like that, but anyways it's just a rumors." She shrugged it off.

The class started for the first subject and Tenshi is still there, she did not even bother to look at me. This girl has some nerve to leave me hanging. She told me she will be telling me something, and then just snob the hell out of me. That's not nice.

The whole class I know and I am fully aware that I am not paying attention, or I did not even learn anything. Guess I will be studying this lesson. I'm too occupied by the fact that Tenshi has that kind of issue. I never would've thought in that one. I don't see her as a girl who can do that.

We are finally dismissed and I stand up and fix my bag and my things and the moment I turn in front to find Tenshi. She's not there. I look all over the classroom, but no Tenshi. The next class is 12:30pm and we're supposed to be eating together. I quickly run outside the room, the hall was packed by students who are waiting for our class to end. It's too pack that I can't even move properly. As I finally manage to escape that crowded place, I started to search again. I hurriedly went upstairs to the library, I checked every cell and every table that the library has. She's not there. Where on earth is she?