part four.

[ all fan fiction ; not real ]

" it's only been three weeks you manwhore." you said as you ate your breakfast at the dinner table as you stared at your phone scrolling through your feed.

" was a manwhore. three weeks is a lot for me, this is good i can do this plus at the end of 70 days i get to release all my horny hormones in to one night with you-"

" goodbye jungkook." you interrupted him as you made your way out the door.

jungkook smirked as he saw you smile out your way out the door, obviously laughing at him struggling.

jungkook was indeed struggling but all of this was worth it if it means he gets to have you, no sex or women. jungkook groaned as he went to his room to get ready for his class.

meanwhile you arrived at campus and entered the classroom, everyone was whispering about something and all the boys seemed to be excited about something.

you ignored the whispers and headed to your seat where angela was already sitting obviously ready to sit next to jungkook if only he stopped waking up late.

" what's everyone talking about?" you asked her as you sat down in your seat.

angela scoffed as she glared at you. " you mean you haven't heard? the goddess of the campus is coming back. she transferred back after she left like 4 months ago. thought she was gone for good." muttered angela as she leaned against her palm.

" who's the goddess of the campus? i never heard of her...."

" yeseul. you know-" 

" yeseul as in..... jungkooks old roommate..." you interrupted her as you thought about the conversation between you and angela in the bathroom.

but soon you heard the class settle down and the teacher come in. they introduced that a new student was coming in, soon everyone looked towards the door.

there you saw probably the prettiest girl you ever seen in your life walk in.

she could easily be confused for a idol or a model. she had silky long hair the bounced and flowed every step she took, her eyes were so fierce yet so warm and her clothes looked so expensive and classy. she was the definition of true beauty, her body was perfect almost too good to be true.

" you were right...." you whispered to angela who was confused. " i'm nothing compared to her... any guy would kill to have her, i mean i would." you whispered in awe of the beautiful girl standing in front of the classroom, even her voice seemed so delicate and kind.

" that's not what jungkook thinks... i mean you did say he likes you so then you have nothing to worry about." said angela smiling forcefully.

" what do you mean? do you see her?" you said shocked,

its over! the minute jungkook sees her he'll take her right into his bedroom.

" jungkook never liked her, when they were roommates jungkook would invite me over so she can leave him alone and one time she caught us in the middle of action and asked if she could join. she's so in love with jungkook but jungkook doesn't even spare a glance at her it's so sad."

you were shocked to hear that, almost not believing that jungkook doesn't have any sort of attraction towards her. she was like a angel and you were the total opposite. you questioned if jungkook even liked your looks, compared to her it's just sad,  just like angela said.

you took notes and tried to focus on your class but you couldn't, your overthinking wouldn't leave your mind. spacing out but of course something had to bring you back into the real world, you heard jungkook walk into the classroom.