One Year Later

Luke and Calum have finally come back home and I finally got to introduce Michael to them properly. After a year, there were still some rumors being spread around but I guess that Nicole finally saw that I wasn’t bothered by it and decided to stop it a little bit. I wasn’t welcome into groups that often anymore because people believed the rumors, but I don’t care. I’m doing this all for Michael. Just the thought of him being alone made me emotional. Now we will be alone together.

After I explained everything that had happened this past year to Cal and Luke, they immediately included Michael into our friend group. We made sure that he was always included and that he was never alone. We kind of all learned a lesson this past year. Michael learned that it’s not too hard to be strong. Calum learned that his music has been listened to worldwide and that they might be famous soon. Luke learned how to speak Spanish. And I learned that it’s not good to judge someone from the rumors that get passed around and changed and not to judge a person from the outside. Nicole learned that some people can tolerate being bullied and that they will stand up for what they think the right thing is.

It took around two months to teach Nicole that it wasn’t right for her to do all of this and that this was wrong. We told the entire school that the stories being told about us were rumors and soon, the school finally believed us. She still spreads some rumors but only some people believe her. We tried to make her understand but she just wouldn’t listen to us. We fought back the nicest way possible but it only stopped the rumors a little. At least the list of people who actually believe her have gone down.

Michael and I aren’t dating yet but we’re not really friends, we're somewhere in the middle. I guess we’re untitled for now.