Chapter 10.5 part 2

Darkstalker's Pov

"Firstly, the reason he needed to kill all of you. He had a nightmare and accidentally killed mom. So I told him that by killing a lot of people, he could bring him mom and all the people he killed back. Secondly, I did give him powers when I was about to die, and give myself dreams or nightmares about who I really was, which is what caused him to kill you." I said.

"How do my scavengers remember him?" Winter asked. "I honestly didn't know they remembered resets until I read bandit's mind. Also Dustmaker left a little surprise for you at sanctuary." I said.

I use green magic to keep Winter in place. I had to admit it made him look awesome.

"Sorry, but you can't leave before you hear the whole story." I say. "Now, as to why I didn't kill off all the Icewings. As Dustmaker told you mom, I never meant to do what I did to anyone. I was controlled." He said. That confused a lot of them.

"2002 years ago, for you anyways, I had just got out of an argument with my father and burned a small weed in rage. Immediately after that I couldn't control myself. I breathed in some of it's smoke and suddenly, my choices weren't my own. I couldn't even decide what I wanted to eat. I killed people and once everyone was controlled or killed by the plant that puppetted me, I was back. Still being controlled. This happened over and over to the point I had a hard time telling us apart. 

Then, I could use spells mentally, but I couldn't get it out of my head. It always reset before I finished. Then the kid was made, and of course it still controlled people and got what it wanted a few times, but then Dustmaker killed you. He killed everyone and became more determined than the plant ever was. It died, and I was free from it's control. I expected a dead end from their, but instead I found that my timeline was rebooted. I was born from an egg all over again.

I turned myself more Icewing and gave Whiteout powers to even us out. Dad has been treating us well ever since. Really makes me feel better about myself and all the things I was forced to do. Still, probably need therapy. Now, you guys are free to leave, and I'm going to do my favorite pastime, watch Dustmaker." I said I float over to him.

"Why do you call him Dustmaker?" Qibli asks. "He feels he can't call himself by his old name anymore since he killed every dragon on the world and when he kills someone he turns them to dust. Also, the scarf and items are a memorial to everyone he killed." I finish.

I was now sitting over the sleeping child. Watching. "Also he might go exploring the multiverse soon to save other versions of himself from the pain he's currently experiencing." I say. Winter was already gone but the others were shocked. Qibli was going over the multiverse theory in his head and what it meant for Pyrrhia.

Moon was shocked but mainly thought every universe had changes so minor that we'd run into our other selves before we could leave.

Kinkajou wanted to have a play session with other versions of herself and mom... she didn't care as she came over to me. "Sorry for all of the horrible things I did and missed during those 'resets'." She said.

"Don't worry about it." I say as I hug her to the best of my ability.

Winter's Pov

I rushed to sanctuary to see what happened. Nothing as far as I could tell, but I know they did something and I want to find out.

"Winter." A strange voice says. I never heard it before. I look around and see no one. "Winter." They say again. I look around only to find my scavenger, Bandit. Where is that dragon. They can't be far.

"Winter." Bandit says. I look at him, smile, and hug him. They taught Bandit how to say my name.