Why he kidnaped me.

I tried to give him my best death stare- it didn’t work. He laughed at me.

“Oh sweet Briella, you are mine now. My toy.” He laughed again.

“Please let me go” I begged.

“No! You are mine. But don’t worry I won’t kill you. I need you.”

He stroked the side of my face gently. Oh how I wished to get away from him. He smelled like to much cologne.  His hands were rough and I could tell he hadn’t washed them in days.

He grabbed my chin.

“I will untie you now if you obey me. Will you obey me?”

What else was I supposed to say besides “Yes.”

His hand lingered on my face, and then it started to move down my neck going for my breasts. I knew why I had been kidnaped now. I screamed and contorted my body so just as he was reaching for my chest he grabbed my arm instead.

“You cannot stop me!” he bellowed and threw the chair onto the ground. I fell face down as my chin broke my fall. Painfully I jerked my body so I was lying on my side.

He cut the ropes tying me to the chair and as soon as I was free I clambered into the corner. The man ran after me and yanked me up. I made no sound; I would not give him the satisfaction.

“I am your master. You can and will call me Mr. Leo! Understand?”

I could not hold back the tears as I nodded.

“Good! You will earn your food by serving me. Would you care to start now?”

He leered at me. Not knowing what to do I simply did nothing.

“I will take that as a yes” Mr. Leo said. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a rag. I closed my eyes and turned away as he put it over my nose. Sweetness was all I remember smelling. Then I was unconscious again.