How it happened.

I didn’t see it coming.

“Bye mom!” I called as I walked out the door. I remember I had a test in physics that day. I had stayed up almost all night studying. I was a junior at Hare High School. I was a straight A student, a good two shoes, a teacher’s pet, but I wasn’t nerdy.  I had a nice boyfriend. I had a nice life. I didn’t drink or do drugs. I had a plan for my life. But that plan would change today.

“Bye Briella!” my mom, Tanya Koan, called out after me.

I walked to school since we lived so close; The neighborhood, I felt, was safe enough, it was a quiet little subdivision on the outskirts of Chicago.

I plugged my headphones into my iPod and started listening to Anna Karina on recording. If I hadn’t been so absorbed in my book I would have noticed the white SUV slowly following me.

I was about three blocks away from school when I had to cross the street. I saw the white car; it looked as though it was parked so I crossed the road. Suddenly the white SUV roared to life and sped in front of me. Shocked, I stood there. When I saw the door open I screamed and tried to retreat; but the man was over powering. He threw his arm around my neck and, chocking me, threw me into the car. As I was tossed like a doll into the car I hit my head on something I presume to be a crow bar and fell unconscious.

What happens next I don’t know.