What he did to me.

When I awoke I was tied to a wall, well it was actually four stakes embedded into the concrete wall. My wrists were tied at the top and my ankles to the ones at the bottom. I thank god my clothes were still on. He was just looking at me, taking my clothes off in him mind I guessed. Then he approached me.

“What should I do first?” he mumbled under his breath, just loud enough for me to hear. He reached toward me and I flinched but he just unbuttoned the top button of my cardigan. Then the next one. And the next. Until my shirt was fully exposed. He didn’t untie my hands to get the jacket off; he simply took his pocket knife and cut it off.  My beautiful pink cardigan was ruined. But that thought lasted only a moment, I had bigger things so worry about, like losing my virginity to this man! Holden, my boyfriend, and I had already told each other we would wait. I knew he couldn’t possibly be mad at me for being forced to do it with Mr. Leo, but I still felt guilty. Then his hands undid the zipper of my jeans. Then the button. I couldn’t look at him as he cut my jeans of.

I—I—

At this point Briella breaks down into tears and is unable to tell the rest of the events of that day. But you are probably not stupid and realize what happens next.