Newt

Narrator

while Thomas and Newt well Crank were fighting Y/n Gally and Minho were running to the berg to get the serum, they ran for a while until the berg was visible and they can see Brenda standing there holing the serum "Brenda!" y/n screams waving her hand to get her attention "throw the serum!" she yells stopping and Brenda throws it to her and y/n starts running back again.

"Thomas is everything okay" she yells into the walkie talkie "No Newt he-" he groans "Thomas!" y/n yells "he's a Crank!" he finishes "okay start running towards the berg and Newt will follow, I'm here half way and I'll give him the serum" she say's jumping over a car "copy that" he say's and he does what y/n told him to do.

Finally they could see Thomas running towards the berg and Newt was chasing him while screeching, Thomas passes y/n and stops to catch his breath while y/n runs to Newt and stabs the injection in his neck and he falls unconscious. she breaths heavily after all that running and they surround Newt that lay on the grown, "umm okay you guys go to the berg" y/n say's "wait, where are you going" Thomas asks "it's not going to cure him, it'll slow it down I can-" "but you'll die" he say's "It's okay, I love you Thomas" she say's kissing him passionately and she hugs Minho and Brenda quickly before running the other direction and she couldn't help but cry hearing Thomas's screams behind her "NO, Y/N COME BACK PLES-PLEASE" he say's sobbing , it was the last time she'll see them.

when she got there she saw Ava standing there looking out the window and she notices that y/n was there. y/n points her gun at the women "is it true, can I save Newt" she asks, Ava walked towards her slowly "you can save us all" she say's touching y/n's shoulders and she drops the gun "y/n you-" she was cut off by a gun shot and Ava falls to the grown. Jenson stood behind her with a gun, he slowly walked towards y/n and put something in her neck that made her feel dizzy. she stumbled a little before falling to the grown "you should've run" he say's before her eyes close.

Back with the Gladers

Thomas was standing there crying while Gally was holding him tightly so he wont run, Minho and Brenda were lifting Newt up, "hey Greenie, calm down" Gally say's trying to pull him away, Thomas fell causing Gally to let go for a second and he got up and sprinted towards the building "Thomas!" Gally, Minho and Brenda yell "we'll deal with him later, let's get Newt to the berg" Gally say's helping them pull him up.

Back at the facility

y/n's eyes open and she see's her arm with a needle inside with a wire, she looked up and saw Teresa, that traitor was taking blood from y/n. she tried lifting her hands up but she was tied to the bed "don't try to escape" Jenson say's, she looks up to see him looking out the window. Teresa gets up and mixes the blood with some liquid, after she was done Jenson took it "you know this entire time we were trying to fine a cure" he say's walking towards y/n "turns out it was in front of us all along" he finishes rolling up his sleeves. he had the flare

'Newt should have that' y/n thought to herself. he brought it towards his arm but before he could do anything Teresa hits him in the head with a glass bottle and y/n gasps in surprise. "c'mon" she say's untying one of the ropes on y/n's hands, and she just started at Teresa in disbelief that she was helping "c'mon, help me" she say's and y/n takes her hand and starts untying the other hand. both of her hands were untied now she had to take the rope that tied her down from the stomach.

Suddenly Jenson gets up and grabs Teresa by the hair and walks towards the table "TERESA" y/n yells trying to untie the rope "give me that" he say's in anger, he bangs her head on the table making her unconscious. "NO!" y/n yells running up to him and punching him in the face, he goes to punch y/n in the face but she ducks and punches him in the ribs. he groans and grabs her by the neck and throws her to the wall, before she could get up he points his gun at her "okay I've had in of" he say's and Thomas jumps on him causing him to drop the gun.