Brave

Juliet's POV

" Wow!!! It's looking beautiful!!!" Heidi said to me and I chuckled.

" Yup. After all, whose mom is she?" Ari asked and I rolled my eyes.

" Your father has made it so special for her. I am so happy that Ms. Roy is getting married with someone who loves her truly. Dude, she deserves it." Jordana said.

I agree with that. She deserves every bit of it. She has gone through a lot in her life. Now, she deserves the happiness. I am so happy for her. I hope she has all the happiness she deserves.

" Where is Ms. Roy?" Gabi asked Ari.

" Come with me." Ari said to her. We followed her and reached the suite that Ms. Roy was staying at.

We found Ari's cousin Diya, Diya's mother, Divya and Sanam there. They were helping Ms. Roy to get ready. I smiled at her. She smiled back. She was looking so beautiful in her wedding attire.

" You are looking beautiful, Ms. Roy." Whitney said the words which were in my mind.

" Thank you, Whitney." Ms. Roy said.

" Practically she is Mrs. Bradley already. You know the paperwork is done already. It's about the rituals today. You should change the habit of calling her Ms. Roy from now, Dude." Heidi said wrapping her arm around Whitney's shoulder.

" Oh, sorry, Mrs. Bradley. You know it became a habit already. It will take some time to change the habit." Whitney said.

" It's ok. I won't mind." Ms. Roy I mean Mrs. Bradley said.

" But Mr. Bradley may do." I said and she chuckled.

We sat there as she was getting ready. I was sat next to the window and found Ardeyn and Asher attending the guests. I sighed. I need to talk to Ardeyn. We couldn't talk yesterday as we were busy with the preparation of the wedding ceremony. It is taking place privately because if the media comes to know they will destroy the privacy. There are number of VIP persons invited in this wedding ceremony and the media would try to seek the attention anyways which we didn't want. So, Ari's dad arranged the whole ceremony in this new hotel of his which wasn't launched yet. But the news will spread anyways. Even if it does still media will not have any access of this place for sure.

" Am I looking ok?" Ms. Roy asked Ari once again and I chuckled.

" You are looking beautiful, Mom." Ari said to her.

Ms. Roy was looking so pretty on her red wedding lehenga which she wasn't agreeing to wear on her wedding ceremony. She wanted to wear some light color saying that those dark colors are not for woman of her age. Like really??! She is just in her late 30s and she looks much younger. When I saw her with Ari for the first time I thought she was her sister. She didn't want to wear a dark color. But then we emotionally blackmailed her. Then she agreed to wear the dress. She was looking so beautiful in this.

It was a very special day for her and for all of us. They are going to get married in Hindu rituals for now and in the evening when the reception ceremony is, they will get married in Catholic rituals. It is going to be a beautiful wedding ceremony. I was so excited. We girls were wearing the same lehega that we planned long back since we have started for the planning of the wedding ceremony.

" Maasi, it's time." We heard Diya's voice. She was so happy.

Just a few days back she give birth to junior Axtons. I mean she had twins. The kids are so cute. We were in Geneva when the kids were born. The kids are named Dastan and Diana.

" We are coming." Ari said and hold her mother's hand.

" Shall we?" Ari asked her and she chuckled.