Intoduction

Twenty two years ago, a beautiful girl was born in Heaven.

Her name, Crystal.

Her mother, Rosalyn, and her father , Michael, were the two leading angels in the hierarchy of Archangels.

Crystal was growing up with so much love and care, not only from her parents but from the other angels too.

When she was six years old though, war started between Archangels and Dominions.

Mairon, was the leader of Dominions.
He made it his life's mission to be an Archangel but in order to achieve that he had to kill the leaders first.

Unfortunately for him, he never reached his goal, as it was nearly impossible to defeat Archangels. He came close though.

That's why, before the war was over, Crystal's parents made the decision to give their daughter to one of their most trusted friends and ordered him to take her away; somewhere where their enemies wouldn't find her.

Raphael, the archangel that took Crystal, was the supervisor on all Earth matters, so he thought that the best thing he could do was take the little girl there, because Marion would never think the daughter of the Archangel Michael would ever be allowed to live among humans.

Raphael sensed that the right couple to take responsibility of a child like Crystal was in America and so he and the girl left Heaven.

They appeared in front of them as they were, angels. He didn't lie to the couple, he didn't tell them this was a blessing especially for them. He told them the whole truth, for he knew they were the right people to know.

He made them promise only one thing. That they keep everything that happened a secret and to love Crystal as their own. They agreed immediately as they came to love the little girl from the moment they laid eyes on her and promised to help her live a normal, happy life.

As Crystal was growing older Raphael visited her more and more, each time helping her learn something knew. Jist because she was living on Earth doesn't mean she was completely cut off from her world. Raphael, taught her their history, how to fight, how to use her powers and everything she needed to know about being an Archangel.

Crystal never asked Raphel about her parents. She didn't remember much, but she was afraid from what she did remember that the answer would be much more painfull than she could imagine.

She became normal - well, almost - living among people. Now at the age of twenty two she has a wonderfull life with her human family, her best friends and of course Raphael - who literally sneaks out of Heaven to see her.

Everything is slowly changing though. Love can struck as hard as lightning and danger always lurkes in the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

After reading through the published parts of the book again I decided to pick it up where I left off.

I really liked the original idea I had for the book, and I still do so, a lot of things are going to change before I start publishing new parts but the main concept is staying the same.

Thanks to whoever has read the book and I'll be waiting for comments about the new, improved version.

Ems.