The Body

John Does Aka Elliott Grey
I luckily have a mild concussion and my memory is hazy and will come back soon. Yesterday another doctor comes in and ask me to come with him as he pulls a wheelchair up to the bed. I have no idea what is going on, but ere I am trusting this doctor. My head still hurts, but it's getting better. We enter a room where two boys and a pregnant woman is laying in the hospital bed. She looks familiar to me. I ask the doctor why he brought me here?
Dr Lowell
Do you recognize them at all? He shades his head no, but he has no idea who he is yet. I wake the woman up gently, because she's scared of her own shadow. We finally got the testing done and she's is okay condition except her black eye and her mutism at this point.
Unknown woman Aka Mrs Elliott Grey
I am awakened by the doctor from earlier. I see Elliott and I reach out for him. He leans over and hugs me and says it will be fine Ana.
Elliott
We did try to save his life, it wasn't our fault you know that right?
Ana Grey
I tell him that the guys got away, they weren't even my related to me. But they knew who my boys belonged to and hoped to get money from Grace and Carrick. I am so sorry Elliott.
Elliott
How is my daughter doing? You should have told me about our sons. But we are back together now and security will be watching out from now on.
Ana
After everything I saw going on with your family being harassed by the paparazzi I didn't want my boys to have that done, so I didn't want to say anything about them, but when I got pregnant after you showed up I decided to marry you when you proposed. I had no idea how those guys found out about me and the boys. My brother hid us well.
Elliott
One was a former employee of mine, who was fired for stealing. But kidnapping us for ransom wasn't his idea at all. We got lucky Ana
I have to talk to the cops, can you stay with us in here?
Elliott
I will have mom pull some strings. Doctor Lowell can you call my mom and tell her where I am at?
Dr Lowell
I will let her know that we have you in here and will move a bed in here for you.
Grace
I got a call from dr Lowell telling me where Elliott was at and he would be there until he is discharged. I call Carrick and tell him that Elliott is alive and in the hospital in the room with his wife. Carrick wants to be here when I go into the room.
An hour later
Carrick
Grace and I walk in and there is Elliott playing with the boys he looks up and seems to look confused and then he recognized us.
Elliott
Ana this is my mom and dad. Mom, dad this is Ana Grey and these two are your grandsons Charlie and Daniel Grey. Our daughter Lisbeth is not here yet. But Ana got scared off for a while after the paparazzi attack on us when Christian made his billionaire status. With some doing I finally got her to the altar in Vegas. But once we got back some guys kidnapped us, but Ana's brother got her from them after she was hit by one of the guys. He tried to get me, but they ran over him and we haven't heard from him since we called 911. Ana had gotten the boys and herself hidden with my jacket, phone and wallet in case she needed money for a cab. When the ran over her brother I was knocked out of the truck on my head. I didn't know who I was until I saw Ana and my sons. Charles and Daniel meet your grandparents. You are their only ones.
Grace
Ana mind if I speak to Elliott outside for a moment?
Ana
It's okay he's dead isn't he?
Grace
The guy that came in the time you guys did is dead, but we need a positive ID on him and I think Elliott should do it.
Ana
I want to see him please. One last time please. I want to thank him as well, he saved all of us by trying to stop them. They are still out there though.
Thirty minutes later I goodbye to her brother in the viewing room. Elliott has made arrangement for his funeral. I am told I will be having security for me and both boys. They will be driving me as well. After everything I feel safer now. Elliotts parents have understood my hesitation about marrying or telling Elliott and his family about the boys after the kidnapping attempts on us when he finally found out. My brother told him and insisted on us getting married before Lisbeth is born. He felt that we were sitting ducks and he was right we were so accepting Elliotts marriage proposal and his bodyguards was going to be part of our lives from now on. But before we could get it all done they got to us. Now my family are the Grey's. That's if they accept me and Elliots children.
Grace
Let's get you back in your room. Elliott has the boys with him and he's hired a guard for you and them thanks to Christians head of security. The cops need to talk to you soon. I do however need to ask what your middle name is because we have an Anastasia but she likes Ana so we need to differentiate between you two. Other than you being blonde with bluish green eyes and her being a brunette with bright blue eyes we need to call you and and her something besides Ana. Like Ana R for Ana Rose.
Ana
My name is Anastasia Cara Grey, so you can call me Ana C.
Grace
What are the odds of two Anastasias in the same family lol. This should be fun.