Nightmares From Hell

Christian
My nightmares have been horrible since I found out what Kate had done to Ana and the Evans pool house when Kate found out about my interest in Ana. Elliott had fell hard for Kate and he was just another pawn in her game to marry me. I made it up to him by giving him my sports box. I know it really didn't heal his heart, but it helped that I would join him when I could. Ana told him she would make him some pies and cakes. He was thrilled. I asked if he would share and he said no way. Apparently she said he wouldn't have to share them with anyone. I have to see if Gail can reproduce those recipes soon.
Elliott
I told mom and dad about Kate and what she did to Ana, me and the Evans. They were devastated about it and had been getting calls from Eamon Kavanagh and had no idea what he wanted. I talked to Barry and he said Ana's nightmares have been horrible and she's finally had to use sleeping pills to get some sleep.
Barry
Ana has been exhausted from her nightmares, Elliott I know it's not your fault at all and Ana knows that as well. She wants to talk to you once she is able to. She's trying to understand the dreams, but she only remembers a boy being in them and he was screaming in pain and she couldn't get to him to stop whoever was hurting him. That's more than she normally recalls of the nightmares. Can you sound proof a guest room for me? The screaming is pretty loud.
Elliott
I will be by tomorrow to measure the rooms for soundproof panels. If you want I can for all the rooms.
Barry
Sounds good thanks Elliott, you are welcome here any time Elliott. Mia is as well. All your family is welcome here. Ana's been baking in the middle of the night. Want a pie?
Elliott
I will be right over. I love this, but hate that Ana is suffering.
Thirty minutes later I am in the Evans kitchen boxing up pies, cakes and cookies. Ana was sleeping finally.
Barry
Look at my freezer, it's full of deserts. She's now starting to make and freeze stews, soups, sauces and all kinds of entrees. It's great, but she's getting thin from the lack of sleep. Well let's slip in her room first and measure for the soundproofing.
Ray pulls up in his truck. He and.Carla head towards the door.
Ray
Hey Barry how is she? Oh sorry did know you had company.
Barry
I introduce Ray and Carla to Elliott Grey. We head to the kitchen and Ray looks at the pies and deserts and says how bad are the nightmares?
Carla
She's sleeping now? Barry how many nightmares has she had since she's been here?
Barry
Almost every night and the got worse after the Kate incident. She's baking up a storm and now cooking and freezing things as well. The sleeping pills have helped a bit, but she can't keep taking those things.
Carla
Where is she so I can check on her.
Barry
Down the hall on the right first door.
Carla
I walk down the hall and hear Ana screaming saying don't hurt him please over and over again. I open the door and see her in tears still begging for someone to stop hurting the boy. I wake her up slowly. She hugs me and says he hurt him with cigarettes mom. Ana you are remembering more and more now.
Ana
My mom is here and she will protect me from the bad man. I grab mom and hold her and say the bad man is hurting the boy with cigarettes.
Christian
Flynn can't figure out why my nightmares have increased since the Kate incident. He thinks it might be because it affected me more than I know or are willing to admit to myself. I told him that I wanted to see Ana on a real date, but she hasn't been sleeping well and was finally sleeping. I have to go see her and find out what is going on. 
I drive to see Ana and there seems to be more than me to see her.
Barry
Hi Christian, let me guess Ana or the deserts?
Christian
Ana, but you have extra deserts? That Ana made?
Barry
Follow me.
Christian
Oh my is there a bake sale or what?
Barry
Christian meet Raymond Steele Ana's father.
Raymond
So you are the reason that Kate Kavanagh destroyed the pool house and Ana's things.
Christian
Not intentionally sir. I had no idea Kate had feelings for me, I never lead her to think there was anything between us at all. My sister Mia can attest to that.
Raymond
I am just pulling your leg son, I saw the videos.
Christian
Videos? Can I see them too?
Barry
Sure hold on, I had to edit the sex scenes out, but got a lot and you aren't going to like it. I spoke with Eamon and he's made assurances that Kate will make amends and get a psychiatrist.
Christian
That bad?
Raymond
Yes it is. She used Ana from the moment they met in college.
Carla
Ana finally fell back to sleep, we might have to get her out of Seattle and back home. Her weight is worrying me. She's remembered more about the nightmares. I need to let her tell you. Barry how often has she had the nightmares?
Barry
Two to three times a night or whenever she sleeps. It sounds like the same dream every time.
Christian
I know how bad nightmares can get, I have them as well. Kates actions triggered more of them. She bakes and I play piano.
Barry
I love the food don't get me wrong but we need her to sleep so we can sleep as well. So Elliott is going to soundproof the guest room.
Christian
I own apartments in my building if she needs a place temporarily. All the apartments are soundproofed. If that can help the situation.
Raymond
What do you get out of it?
Christian
Deserts lol.
Elliott
Hey now I have first choice.
Angela
How about we allow her to decide what she wants first okay?
Carla
I agree.